Blocking

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Deleted member 485635, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm having an issue with a specific user commenting negative and hateful things on almost all of my posts. I've ignored them, but it appears they an still see my content, and reply to it regularly.

I wish there was a way I could block them from seeing everything I post.

2. I've learned when it comes to internet trolls, the best thing to do is ignore it and leave it be. The last thing you should do is respond, that's what they desire after all.

I already made that mistake once, won't let it happen again lol

3. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. When you ignore someone you cant see anything else they post unless you click "show ignored". My suggestion is to stop showing the content just to see what they are saying, you have to out class douche bags and trolls, Hope this helps, good luck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If u ignore them what they post don’t show up. All u gotta do is have the will power to not click “show ignored content”. Let them post and waste time. Just don’t click and read it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. no u

7. you got to get some thicker skin,

8. On top of thread, thread tools, restrictions or something. U can put in a user name and block them from replying to ur threads for a set time or permanently. U can even leave a msg that’s sent to them telling them why they r blocked lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's not like other places where a block is a total block, unfortunately. It kind of is what it is with our block function.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.