1. Hey all! ive blocked a blade whos been harrasing me so I dont have to see his posts or he can't see my posts. But ive noticed that if you block someone that they can still see your posts and respond to them. Why is that? Whats the point of blocking someone if they can respond to you and continue to stalk you around the city?

2. It's not blocking, it's "ignoring." The two don't carry the same connotation. You're "ignoring" their posts, therefore you can't see their posts. There's no blocking function on the site.

Just a heads up, though. If you use the Android or iOS app for Grasscity, whenever the user you have on ignore posts in a thread that you're trying to view through the app, that thread will just crash endlessly. For instance, if I add you to my ignore list now, and come back to view this thread through the app, I won't be able to. Forum Runner, the people who make the app, have no way to integrate Grasscity's ignore list, so it is what it is pretty much.

3. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']It's not blocking, it's "ignoring." The two don't carry the same connotation. You're "ignoring" their posts, therefore you can't see their posts. There's no blocking function on the site.

Just a heads up, though. If you use the Android or iOS app for Grasscity, whenever the user you have on ignore posts in a thread that you're trying to view through the app, that thread will just crash endlessly. For instance, if I add you to my ignore list now, and come back to view this thread through the app, I won't be able to. Forum Runner, the people who make the app, have no way to integrate Grasscity's ignore list, so it is what it is pretty much.[/quote]

ah ok thanks for the answer and the heads up. i was just tired of this one user following me around trolling. to bad we cant block people seems stupid with such a huge forum.

4. Have you tried reporting him?

5. If grasscity members are harassing you report them if its consistent.

6. yeah OP...fuck em reeeeaaall gooood!!!!!

7. ya if some ones buggin you man report him