Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blockbuster Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theshedward, May 10, 2012.

1. First off, I did use the search function. It seems to be a Store by Store basis, but this information is all outdated (early 2011 and back). The new DISH owners may have changed the policy or something.

I have an interview tomorrow and it will be a guarantee I fail if there is a test. Its a perfect job (I get high and watch movies all day, so ill put my knowledge to use). Basically do they test? my application said they "Promote a smoke and drug free workplace." Does that just mean they're against it or is it alluding to a test?

2. im pretty sure every single place who hires people for work can drug test if they want to, its always an option. some dont some do. ive had friends who i know have failed though get jobs so either bunk tests or the person reading the results didnt care about mj

3. You will find out tomorrow ;)

4. A company like blockbuster is not gonna make u pee RIGHT THERE on the spot.... So IF they want u to go take a drug test you tell them with a straight face, very calmly "oh yeah no prob, I can go first thing tomorrow I'm picking my mom up from the airport in like 45 minutes. Or just tell them some other bullshit excuse why u can't go RIGHT NOW. Most places give u 48 hrs from the time of u being told u have to go. Some paces give u only 24 hrs. But like I said blockbuster will not make u pee right there. It will buy ur self some time to get some clean pee

5. UPDATE - Went in for my interview and they didn't test, also said there wouldn't be any tests unless they are given a reason to test (Interviewee before me asked them about it so they notified the rest of us)

6. [quote name='"theshedward"']UPDATE - Went in for my interview and they didn't test, also said there wouldn't be any tests unless they are given a reason to test (Interviewee before me asked them about it so they notified the rest of us)[/quote]

Nice, sounds like you're in the clear!