Blitzedonesic first super sealth cab grow? can you see it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by blitzedonesic, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Well dude, your plants look pretty tall. You could put a screen over them if you wanna, but I would put them in those 5 gallon buckets you have in the corner there first. Those look streched, and since they are older you probably have a nice sized root system down there.

If you have room in there to let them grow verticaly then that's ur best bet, other wise just use anything you can find for a screen as long as it's clean and bend branches as they grow to keep the canopy even. I would transplant them before you do anything though.
    Peace.

2. a scrog screen isnt the best plan, the plants are older and as the plants get older the stems get harder so it makes it much harder to bend and shape the stems without breaking them, like the guy above me if you got the height let them grow up, and scrogin is done during the veg phase to help fill the screen.

3. you can pinch the stem and bend it, itll repair itself in 2 days.

4. #24 blitzedonesic, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
    Heres an update..roughly 6 weeks into flower: :hello:

I was thinking a good 60 days of flower should get these ww girls finished.. thoughts?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

peace:smoking:

5. watering every two days to much?

6. #26 Ganja Guru, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
    For a modest little crop, and through all that hacking you did, I'd say you've got some decent nuggets there! Next time step up the pot size and for pete's sake, get your own soil. Friends dont let friends use Miracle Grow:p

7. I hear ya on the pot size man its starting to worry me. The plants have undergone major stress from building the closet but they are holding up alright. My next batch will be white russians in DWC buckets

peace :smoking: