Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blisters on mah tongue?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swandivingypsy, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Last night I was smoking out of a tiny ass pipe, and when I took a long drag the cherry got sucked down into my throat. It didn't hurt much but I noticed today I have a small blister/boil looking thing on the back of my tongue. Could this be from the cherry?

2. Yeah it sounds like you burned your tongue.
    =[

3. You probably just burned yourself and not you have a blister. Just don't smoke until it goes away and you should be fine. If you smoke before it goes away then it will stay longer.

4. Thankys guys. I was kinda trippin over this because over the weekend a girl I smoked with admitted to having a cold sore, and wheni saw my tongue I though I had got the herp!