Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blissful wizard

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WakeNBake2013, Nov 10, 2016.

1. I was looking up strongest strains and I happen to come across this strain, it says it's one of the most potent strains with thc as high as 34% anyone ever tried this before? I've heard a lot of people say that the highest is 30% max and there isn't really any bud with a high thc % so I'm sceptical about this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I read that they have reached 30% in Denmark. A certain balance in the properties of any strain are what make it "good cannabis". What I mean is potency is not all to look for. Good topic.

3. . I've never bought tested weed, what else do you look for besides potency?

4. I don't get tested cannabis, Cactus Ed. I've formed this thought on the makeup of different strains with different amounts of CBD and different concentrates of terpenes, and other different make up from following Another Tincture thread where different strains produce different highs and folks often mix different tinctures to achieve desired effects. All the cannabis may have high THC, but produce different highs. I also started smoking in 1968 and the untested cannabis we got then was every bit as strong as what I get today, though maybe the THC wasn't as high as those tested at, say 20% THC. Nothing can beat the Thai stick pin joints we smoked back then. It's just a thought, and perhaps not worthy of much thought.