Blinking lights in sky, red/gree/blue/yellow...?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by infiniti, Mar 24, 2012.

1. All I did is post what I saw. No need to ride my ass Mr. Know it all.

You want to call us stupid? Really?
    I'd have to say you're pretty ignorant to believe that the only life in the universe is on Earth. There's fuckin billions of galaxies if not more that we don't even know about..

2. I never see shit in niagara falls. Can't wait for summer, I'll camp out on my lawn and watch the shy.

3. [quote name='"MrBongRip42"']I never see shit in niagara falls. Can't wait for summer, I'll camp out on my lawn and watch the shy.[/quote]

..sky*

4. *master interstellar travel*

*no logic*

:poke:

The government is trying to control you!

Never give in! Never leave your caves! It's dangerous out here in the light.

:laughing:

5. yea, you pretty much said they don't exist lol

6. I'm sorry, please enter your own explanation for these strange occurances so that we may all become "ENLIGHTENED" as you yourself seem be be.

7. [quote name='"ismokegreen"']

I'm sorry, please enter your own explanation for these strange occurances so that we may all become "ENLIGHTENED" as you yourself seem be be.[/quote]

At this point, I find it funnier to let you guys take over. I simply implied that you were living in caves, you thought I was calling you unenlightened. The acknowledged is he who acknowledges.

;)

8. I'm sorry, but "living in caves" implies a lacking of knowledge and/or understanding... therefore lacking enlightenment. I used a different term, still the same meaning.

Stop trying to use my words against me and tell me why you think our speculations are any sillier than your lack of speculation.

You're just coming off as very pompous and as if you know something that noone else in this thread does, so I was requesting that you reveal that information, if you don't know the answers to all of life's questions then please feel free to step in line with the rest of us.

And by the way, the way I worded this makes me come off as angry, however the tone of this response isn't intended to be so ;)

9. Hey op i think i may have seen this last night. I was waiting for my friend to pick me up, sitting on my front porch lookin at the stars and i saw this blinking red light. I first thought it was a plane but the light was blinking was to fast. Id say twice as fast as an airplane does. Does that sound like what u saw??