blink-182

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by antidentite, Mar 4, 2005.

1. i searched, didn't find n e thing, and if theres any blink 182 fans i was jsut wondering what you thought of them breaking up? im pretty pissed they were like my favorite band.

2. I didn't know about it, but personally I'm glad.

3. Personally I think their music was dull and boring. But yea, band breaking up is always dissapointing. Will always happen sooner or later =\

4. eh website says hiatus but yeah i gues they did break up that sucks

5. ehh a long hiatus which might as well be breaking up... and yeah sorry i wasnt thinking properly (wonder why?....) so i put it in the wrong discussion area

6. i really used to like them like 4 or 5 years ago but now i mostly listen to classic or like mellow or what ever like dave mathews and i didnt nkow that they broke up, and yea maybe u were supposed to post that in rec marijauna use

7. They broke up? Ohhh that just made my day...and I'm still in bed....how much better could this day get? I hope I get a phonecall from work that says all our patients have been cured and there's no need for me there today...

8. I liked the last album, for a while, cant really listen to it anymore cause the songs get repetive

man overboard was a cool song also

9. One band down, too many to go.

10. they were like a gay boy band,but for rock... so i guess i'm happy that they broke up, because they sucked. white stripes- best band (in my opinion)