Blink 182, re-united and running wild.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Hawaiian Haze, Aug 5, 2009.

1. As I'm sure you all know by now, the band blink-182 has come back from the grave. Yes, that's right. All the pop punk poop pee fart jokes you can take, and included in a nice tour package. Me, being lucky as shit and slightly well endowed (no pun intended) have scored tickets to see them October 2 at Virginia beach. Too put it bluntly, I can't wait. They've always been my favorite band, simply, because I enjoy their music. If you were to ask me to explain it anymore, I would promptly tell you too take off your pants and jacket. Pun intended.

No, but seriously. I'll cut the shit, anyone else got tickets to see the shows? It'll be my first time seeing them live and I want it too be spectacular.

2. Guess what mister?

I am getting tickets to the same exact show.

Blaze sesh?

3. will be seeing them and weezer at the pnc

4. thats what im saying

5. i personally don't like weezer, but if i get to see blink, effing ABBA could open for them and i wouldn't care lol

6. yeah,weezers really not that great,besides their best song Automatic they suck really bad

7. u hittin up the blink tour this summer bro?

8. no i dont really like Blink-182,i saw them in 2000 and they sucked really badly lost all interest after that

9. Alrighty then. I'll be sure too keep an eye out for fellow blades at the show.

10. angels and airwaves blew dick live..i hope they are better than that..probs not tho

11. That made me smile, use to be a huge fan oF Blink, is it like them playing all their old hits, ehter way im excited!

12. I went to an AVA show. I have to say I enjoyed it. It wasn't what I was expecting it to be, but I liked all the spacey stuff. The amps were like rocket engineered boom boxes. It was before I smoked weed though, so they were normal space boom boxes. Not trippy ones. :rolleyes:

13. Im goin to the show in KC dude! Cant wait to see blink live. Not to mention Weezer and Taking Back Sunday are opening up for them.

14. Weezer sucks dick live. I saw them with foo fighters and some no name a few years back and people were going outside the arena to wait until foo fighters came on. thats how bad they were. Dave Grohl and Foo Fighters were the absolute shit though!

15. Goin to see Blink next week at Riverbend. Jealous? Ya should be ;)

16. I'd like to catch one of the shows out here in California... dont know if I'll be able to though. I saw Blink in 2003 right before they went on hiatus, when they had just released the self titled album. Definitely one of the more memorable concerts I've been to. I grew up listening to Blink and all my musical tastes basically branched off from listening to them, so I'd love to see them again.

And to whoever made the comment about ABBA... ABBA is awesome haha.

17. How the hell can anyone listen to that pubescent talentless whining for more than 2 minutes?

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but at some points I just have to mention how shitty other peoples opinions are :smoking:

Didn't they all die in a plain crash or something? I thought that would be the end of it all :rolleyes:

18. No, the drummer was in a plane crash where two of his close friends were killed. He was also badly injured/burned.

As for you comment about blink 182 being "pubescent talentless whining", I'm going to have to disagree. You obviously don't know what your talking about as they have written songs ranging from divorce, teenage suicide, to space travel. I know an element of their writing can be childish at times, but that's not why they have the majority of their fans. To each his own though.

19. I love blink. Super easy to cover. One of my favorites is Untitled Live just cuz its slap bass and it beats the regular version of the song. It's supposed to be an unnamed song so that doesn't really help in telling you which it is.

20. Blink reminds me of so much of my past. I've been listening to the freakin band since I was about 12 years old. Them coming back together is a dream come true for big Blink fans. I'm going to the show in CB Iowa.

if anyone's going to that particular show send me a pm. I doubt anyone here is, though. :rolleyes: