blind people getting high

Discussion in 'General' started by tommydaboy, Apr 9, 2009.

1. i was smoking some nice bowls when a question arose...i wonder what its like for a blind person or a deaf person to get really high. there other senses would be really intense when high i would presume..what do you all think?

2. If I get really high and shut my eyes I lose my sense of... balance. I bet some blind people smoke herb, I guess you just don't know unless you're blind how it affects you

3. thats actually a really interesting topic.

i wonder if their hallucinations on stronger psychedelics seem more lucid than to people with the ability to see.

4. I have a blind friend who loves getting stoned as well as tripping. With regards to tripping he says it's the only time he really 'sees' anything. Apparantly he gets some kind of visual hallucinations. He can't really explain them well though.

5. my dads good friend's brother is blind, and this dude smokes copiuos amounts of marijuana, i know hes dropped acid before, next time we burn one ill ask him what it was like.

6. I don't know any that do, but I wish I did. In regards to the bling guy dropping acid that oldskoolgrower is refering to, I think that's a fucking cool thing for him to do. To imagine some people would actually deride him for doing that makes me sick.

7. i've always wondered how that would be (for a blind person to use hallucinogens)

8. ask stevie wonder. not because he's blind, because he's black.

its early, im sorry, dont flame me.:D

9. can blind people dream.. if so.. interesting

10. Of course they can dream. Without REM sleep (dreaming) a human dies in a relatively short time.