Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blew my mind

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minerest, Dec 7, 2010.

1. daaaannnkkkkk. this blows my mind....

:confused:

2. haha they spelled kief wrong

3. lmao wtf ?

4. yeah, these anti drug sites are funny to look at, they're all biased and everything. Just wanted to share the laugh with you guys :D

5. They shouldn't be allowed to lie

6. You know what, cigarettes are just as much as a drug as dope is. Its ridicilous how bad cigarettes are for you and yet theyre legal when dope aint legal and it helps with cancer, helps people sleep, eat, like what the fuck,

I dont know enough on the subject to comment further than that, but yeah.

7. As fun as it may be to make fun of these websites, we should boycott them because the more hits they get, the more funding these organizations get.

8. Do your research on this shit dude. I don't think it really helps with cancer itself, I think it just helps with the downers of chemo...

9. #11 architoker, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
    i know it's definitely a beneficial and necessary medication for chemo, but it's been shown to help cut tumor growth and stop the spread of cancerous cells.

couple links here and here.

i'm not gonna ramble since i'll just be preaching to the choir. pretty crazy, though, some of the things that are said about marijuana.

10. CBD & CBG (could be others, I forget) are believed to be antitumorigenic.

11. :D I really didn't know this and I spent a few hours researching this.

I feel kind of bad now because I said it didn't help with cancer.... >.>