Blew my hand up!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Obscene, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Ok so i'm sure most of you know what black powder is.

Well me and a buddy of mine and his friend were up in their attic toking, and he brought out a flask of black powder for his new muzzle loader. Well he poured some into an ash tray and we tried to light it because if you put flame to it it will spark and give off a cloud of smoke. Well his dad put a lighter to it and nothing happened so we forgot about it. Well about 15 mins later I put out a cigg in the ashtray and the mofo exploded on me. It burnt the shit out of 3 fingers on my right hand.
    I figured when he put the flame to it it dried it out so when my cigg hit it it ignited. Shit feel exactly like the chemical burn off the 4th of july sparklers.

Not exactly the smartes thing I've ever done that's for sure.:eek:

2. that sucks. hope you recover fully. didnt kno that anything could be ignited by an ember.

3. shitty dude lol

4. i think its funny sorry hahahaha

5. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6. I had no idea either.:confused:

7. well now you know lol

8. How is your hand? Still fully mobile and just burnt?

9. Actually all that happened was my index, middle, and ring fingers. It scared me more than it actually hurt.

10. hope you're alright and your hand gets better but that is pretty funny, i can just imagine a blazed guy in some dark attic screaming or some shit haha

11. this brought back memories of my homemade fire works. except i nor anyone else ever got burnt, just various other objects/buildings

12. hahaha, yeah! I used to love fireworks and shit back in the day.

13. My hands fine now.:hello:
    We have 3 couches arranged in a u around a coffee table and a T.V a little farther back up there. But honestly, I screamed like a bitch.:cool:

14. Well looks like your gonna have to use the other hand for awhile lol

15. #15 PennLaxPlayer, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    1. Gunpowder was probably dry and you're friends dad just held the flame over the powder. If newly bought powder actualy was wet, then person who stored it needs to write a book on that mistake.

2. What the fuck are you doing playing with black powder?

3. Where did everyone who didn't know an ember could ignite HIGHLY combustable material, go to school. Actualy were you guys participating in this thing called life to begin with? Or did you just begin?

4. Seriously what the fuck? :rolleyes::eek::poke::laughing:

Edit: Seriously I'm concerned for the general populations safety after hearing two people out of about twenty didn't know an ember could ignite something. Haven't you guys ever seen a no smoking sign by a gas tank or propane station? Thats like not knowing you could drown in water.

16. Not the brightest crayon in the box, ey? Sounds painful.

17. when you play with fire....or black powder