Blemished 7th Floor Products

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Keegachu, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys, does anyone have experience with "blemished" 7th Floor vapes? I'm looking to buy a vape, and I was pretty settled on the Da Buddha until I read some more about the Silver Surfer. Unfortunately, it's a bit outside my price point, unless I were to buy a discounted one off their website for $180 (or Da Buddha for $140)

My concerns are that it may be damaged or defective in either the glass or some other inside components and not just have a scrap or scratch. Any insight?

They are just small scrapes on the metal or base, usually during shipping. Nothing is wrong with the vaporizer in the electronics or other things. If the glass is blemished it's the size of a small fruit fly. I've heard it's hard to actually find the blemish sometimes.

3. Awesome, thanks. Any preference between Da Buddha and SSV?

4. I honestly regretted when I bought my DBV, I did not like the heater angle. Herbs tended to fall in. The SSV is angled so herbs don't fall into the heater cover (unless you blow into it of course). Also I think the SSV is designed to give thicker hits than the DBV (limited to Standard connection) because of the shape of the heater cover and size.

5. Yeah I had been reading a lot about how bud can easily fall into the heating element with the DBV. Is the only way to make the SSV hands-free is to purchase the $20 ground glass upgrade or is there another way?

6. SSV definitely hits harder. I've ran the DBV and SSV side by side, both with GonG connections. The SSV provided thicker hits throughout the vape session (we tried to get temps as even as possible between the two).

With that said, the DBV hits plenty hard.

I totally agree.