bleeding hand

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Eclipse_Shadow, Jan 25, 2007.

1. lol, i got another life story, I was in this kid's basement. The dude was loading beer bottles into his fridge. And he shoved his hand into the box and the he got cut, deep. The dude was bleeding from his hand all over the floor for like five minutes, till i am like "yo your bleeding" and hes like "i know." So we go up stairs (this is how mashed we are) i get paper towels and duck tape, and then proceed to put it on his hand as tight as i could with the duck tape. I was saying, "dude just put pressure on it you'll be fine" I see the kid the next day, he got 10 stiches, and had this big bandage on his hand.

2. hahahahaha

paper towels and duct tape

geniuussss

3. I assume one of the bottles was broken?

That sucks though...If I was high I would have been freaking out about a cut that deep. If I were drunk I'd probably shrug it off just like your buddy.

4. one night we were drinking, and somehow we found out that if you fill up an empty beer bottle to just the right level, and then smack your palm on the top just right, it'll break the bottom out, and the bottomless beer bottle doesn't hurt at all if you break it over someone's head, so we have a good ole time breakin bottles over unsuspecting cigarette smokers heads (they all knew what was up, and were participating, they just let their guards down), and everyone's having a good time. the last bottle of the evening my buddy paul decides he's gonna get teddy back for gettin him, but teddy's ready. so as paul comes at teddy, he ducks his head to tackle him, and paul breaks the bottle too close to his hand, and slices his thumb to the bone.

blood is pouring from his thumb, and he leaves a trail from the back yard into the bathroom, where we deduce he needs stitches, but he doesn't want them cause he doesn't have insurance. he wants to smoke pot. so we fashion a similar bandage with paper towels and tape, and go out for bud.

we show up just as a bowl's being started, and a blunt is half over, and notice that the bandage is starting to drip, so we decide to change it. the second we take it off, it's like someone turned on a fucking faucet. we hurry up as fast as we can and get the bandage redone, decide we've got to get some butterfly bandages at least if he won't get stitches, so we decide to smoke a couple bowls and go. he goes inside to load the bowl, and passes the fuck out, presumably from the combination of losing blood/getting high, so we grab out shit and take him home.

I had to be the one to bring the flap together with the bandage, while turning his thumb so the blood drips the right way (sticky doesn't work on bloody). I damn near passed out from how gross that shit was, and i don't get queasy easily. just having to squish that shit around made me sick.

it eventually healed, and he's only got a tiny scar now, but it was fuckin crazy.

5. dude, that shit musta been gross as fuck

now that shit is funny. paper towels and duct tape. hahahahaha:smoking::smoking:

def should put it in Stoner Anthology dude

6. No....he didn't get cut from a bottle probably, probably from the fucking case the beer was in. I was in Meijer one time and picked up a 24 pack of Pepsi and it sliced my fucking finger open. It's real easy to do with that hard cardboard paper shit if you don't be careful, I've done it reaching in for a pop too

7. there was broken glass in the box.