Bleached my bong...Need advice.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Paper Navigator, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Well last night I came across this borderline retarded idea to put bleach in my bong to clean it up. Well now it smells like bleach and I've rinsed it more times than I can count and it still smells...Would you smoke out of it?

2. I wouldn't until the smell goes away. I've used carb and brake cleaner to clean my stuff in the past but I won't touch it till its been rinsed very well and the smell has completely subsided. Some chemicals are just better off not being deeply inhaled....

3. Glass is nonporous so it should be fine, but I would soak in simple green for absolute certainty.

4. Soak it or run it under the spout in the tub for awhile to try and clean it out more.

If it smells strong, I still wouldn't toke out of it

5. You can use a bunch of salt as an abrasive with hot water. Enough salt that even after its dissolved there is still granules swimming around (super-saturated). That might help clean up the residuals. Good luck, lesson learned!

6. I would wait to smoke out of it to be safe.
    Leave it out in the sun or something too, let all the chemicals evaporate.

Rinse that bitch hella good with Alcohol or soap and water

7. I had a buddy who always put mouthwash in his bong after cleaning it to get rid of the alcohol vapors (tastes like it when you breathe in) that hang around.