Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bleach and drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THEKUSHMONSTER, Nov 4, 2011.

1. hey guys I was just wondering if a few drops of liquid clorox bleach would fool a home peace of mind marijuana/thc urine test. My friends say it works wonders but I would just like to be sure thanks

2. Why would you test yourself at home

3. Lmfao yea why are you going to test your self and then fool your self?

Nvm do u have a drug test coming up?

4. If your parents are making you do it, just tell them that you do smoke pot. No need to hide from them, if you can prove to them that you're still a decent person and a functioning member of society even though you toke up, they'll probably be okay with it. That way you don't have to try and fool drug tests, hide your weed in ridiculous places etc.
    At the end of the day, they're your parents and they probably love you (unless you're shit).