Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blazing while driving in a manual car?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DutchX8, Sep 21, 2008.

1. I'm getting a new car in a couple of months and i've been leaning toward a Mustang GT with a manual transmission. But that would make blazing problematic, wouldn't it? I've heard that after driving stick for a while it becomes second nature and you don't even really think about it, but does it become easy enough to smoke while driving?

Opinions from stick drivers?

2. yeaa it does become easier, you just hold the joint in your fingers and push the stickshift around with your palm.

3. i drive a 97 stick eclipse. its real easy to bong it and drive. especially if youre really good at the 'multitask'. but i recommend getting used to the car first then you should be good. especially smoking a blunt, just worry about ashes. im horrible about that. burn holes in my carpet on occasion ^^

Good luck my friend.

4. Dude.. honestly you don't have have to even worry about it. Most of the time your in gear and going a steady pace.. you won't even have to worry about shifting...and if people start to slow down in front of your while your hands are a little busy just push that motha fuckin clutch in and hold it there. Honestly.. after a little you don't even think about it. You'll be able to tell when to up/down shift by just hearing your car. Kinda went a little more then just answering the question lol

5. I just enjoy driving my car even more when blazing. Going through the gears and hearing my car. <3

6. That actually does sound pretty sweet.. I have yet to blaze in my car.. easiest way to get caught i think.. plus my inspection sticker expired last month haha.

7. Friend of mine does it no problem and after practicing all summer in my dad's '86 GT I can tell it would be simple. Don't sweat it, just get used to driving your car.

8. I'll blaze coming out of my neighborhood. Stop at the Entrace/Exit, finish my joint and go for a nice drive down the back roads.

-Always be aware of your E-brake. Easy to start driving and not put it down

9. It makes it difficult and I dont advise it, but try driving a 6speed C5 while smoking bowl, listening to music, smoking cig, talking on phone, shifting etc.

Keep it at home.

10. smoke when your cruising on the highway, not driving city streets.

11. I have only been driving a manual for the last 11 days and i have no problems smoking and driving keep in mind i live out side of any towns so once i get in 5th i normally can stay there for a while.

12. i drive a motorcycle. and i'd say 70% of when i'm driving, im stoned

13. Been driving a manual tranny and blazing for years. Get used to the car first, then blazing shouldn't be a problem.

14. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my 5-speed! I always smoke joints while driving, I don't mess with pipes in the car. I can drive stick, smoke a joint, put eye drops in, and hit pedestrians, haha. I always make sure I have everything organized before I spark up in the car, everything within arms reach; lighter, drink, phone, etc. Makes things a lot easier and chill.

15. THAT probably isn't the greatest idea.. haha..but to each their own.

16. My first car was a stick, i started blazing around that time as well.

It does become second nature, your prolly gonna have a little trouble the first week or so, but its no big deal. Get the GT, my friend has one, there great. You wont regret it. TRUST ME

17. dude, i have an 06 GT and I do it all the time. just don't do it till it becomes like breathing, which it will after a couple months.

18. Driving manual and blazing is amazing! My g35 is stick and I feel so much more into the moment when I am high and driving stick.

At first, do not do anything but drive. No texting, calling, eating, receiving oral pleasures, or blazing. Just master your car. Soon ad other things into the mix.

I can now hold a blunt, talk on my phone and drive all at once. Its simple. You will soon learn to hold the phone or blunt with left hand and steering wheel with right hand and when u need to shift use right hand and knee to drive :)

** i do not condone distracted driving **

19. my first car is a stick and i delivered pizza with it. one time we thought it was real empty so we smoked. 5 mins later there is a delivery and i was freaking out the whole ride. its definately not trivial to drive a stick high

20. when i smoke i shift with my left hand and hold my cig or joint with my right..if i keep my cig in my right hand when i shift it sucks cuz ash gets everywhere :cool: