Blazing Spots for my holiday

Discussion in 'General' started by bookiej, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Hello all!
    First time poster. 

I am going on a trip to Europe soon (Amsterdam, Paris, Zurich, Frankfurt) and will obviously be smoking up very large, so I was wondering if any fellow members knew of some really nice spots to blaze at and enjoy a view of a foreign city..? Would be much appreciated. 

Thanks guys, 
    Look forward to posting a lot more.

Happy Blazing

2. #2 fruitality, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014

not worth getting arrested in another country imo

how do their laws work? do you even know?

obviously amsterdam is pretty kosh, and won't have to worry at all there. due to the schegen area agreement there are no border checks within the places i'm going so i'm sweet in that regard. some places are more lenient then others with their actual possession laws etc, but i know how to not be a dumbass when in a car lol. 

just genuinely wondering about some good spots as can't find anything on the web. 

thanks anyway dude

4. Just buy a shitload of brownies to take to all the cities other than Amsterdam. And smoke a bunch when in Amsterdam.

5. Don't sit there and get stoned. Take a sneak a toke and walk around the cities and smoke, or eat edibles like Macka said. You have to fucking venture around while you're in Europe or you're missing out horribly.

6. Wish we could still +rep

7. Don't even get me started...
    [​IMG]