Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blazing like staying baked like an easy bake oven

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjsmit, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Yes, but I smoke alot cuz i cant get this high alot wihout vaporizers....ahh i feel like someone is pushing me down down ahh. loll lmao. lest get some posters. yeah!

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP0NOC_wz0g&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - WKUK Dino Rap[/ame]
    :hello::smoking:

3. Not hard to tell your blitzed, lol.

Tell me why your head is kind of melting to the side? Seriously, Check the mirror.

4. hahah omg that song lol- he was smoking bong hits with dinasaurs hahaa

and my head isnt melting you were trying to trick me! lol

5. i diid that shit again except with a pipe man. i did the nasty with my pipe. I broke her in, but I blazed hard on mars. Yessir.

6. LMAO BRO WTF?? U blazed man enjoi

7. rofl WTF this just made me laugh out loud for real xD you must be smokin some good shit :hello::smoking:

8. That is the best thing I have watched in my life +rep and +rep haha

9. is the vid really that good? good god i wish the sound on my computer wasnt broken =[

10. ha that video hijacked the fuck outta this thread