Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blazing Alone

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ballen1994, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I enjoy smoking with friends just as much as anyone else, but doing it alone has always been more of a trip. for me, nothing could ever beat smoking weed and then listening to music on good headphones. Anyone else enjoy blazing by themselves?

2. I actually prefer smoking by myself, Idk why though.

3. Me too. I guess it's easier to cop a lounge in my underwear that way.

4. Yupp,Cause I can think Creatively,Be me,Act like a kid on my way into the house,Listen to Music iLIKE,Hold the Joint/Blunt as long as I want and put it out when I want,Smoking with someone else (Nah mann let me hit that 1 more time,Takes bigg ass hit):mad:,Damn man you turned my half of wake n bake joint into a little ass doobie,Dammnn you *in my mind*:)

5. I prefer smoking alone, but there's nothing like smoking with your friends. After reading your question I realized that smoking with people and smoking alone are almost like different highs. weird

6. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']Yupp,Cause I can think Creatively,Be me,Act like a kid on my way into the house,Listen to Music iLIKE,Hold the Joint/Blunt as long as I want and put it out when I want,Smoking with someone else (Nah mann let me hit that 1 more time,Takes bigg ass hit):mad:,Damn man you turned my half of wake n bake joint into a little ass doobie,Dammnn you *in my mind*:)[/quote]

What an answer! ;)

7. For me i often prefer smoking with friends. The two guys i smoke with are hilarious and im guaranteed a good buzz when they're around. But i cant deny that smoking alone is an incredible day to unwind so i dunno i guess for me its a circumstantial type thing

8. Yeah man it depends what mood I'm in. I do love smoking alone but sometimes it's great smoking with some friends. Got to keep the balance my man.

9. The only beef I have with blazing alone is oftentimes you hit the bowl, set it down, and forget to hit it until a couple hours later, because no one passed it back to you.

10. I'd say 70% of the time I'm blazing I'm doing it alone, just having some me time etcetc.

11. We all blaze alone sometimes, which means, we always blaze together.

12. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']We all blaze alone sometimes, which means, we always blaze together.[/quote]

quite an interesting thought. I do smoke alone from time to time, but really I believe its so much fun to be lifted with others. music, singing, dancing. its all great fun together.

13. I like smoking by myself you could do whatever your allowed to do whatever you want its so chill to me. lol

14. I'm very quiet when I'm high. I usually think wayyy too much. Smoking alone is just great cause no one bothers me in any way.. I have had people get bothered over the fact that I am the way I am when I'm high.. Lol but I guess it all comes back to WHO u smoke with... U know?

Thumbs up!

15. I enjoy smoking with people and alone. I find with people i have more of a "fun" time, i like the social part of being with people, chatting, messing around, playing music/having a bit of a jam session or watching movies and tv with people. But i really enjoy smoking alone because i can control everything regarding the high, such as i decide what music i listen to, where i go and sit or lie down, when i get food, what i want to watch, i find smoking alone allows me to enjoy the actual "high" more than with others.

16. It all depends. Like someone said above, depends on my mood. I do enjoy smoking alone for my middle of the night seshes though.

17. does it matter?

18. I'm an introvert so I smoke alone plenty of the time. Pot's also always been a social tool for me, it helps me have something to do with people, etc.

19. Holy shit. seriously. I love blazing by myself then blasting music in my headphones. :) I have Bose headphones and they are the shit. Anything from Animal Collective, Pavement, Dinosaur Jr., My Bloody Valentine.....
    soooo good. :hello:

20. I love strapping my gas mask on and put my Beats on and just smoke a bowl by myself and listening to music. I also love smoking with friends. I like to change it up, too much of one gets old.