Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blazing alone is cool!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, May 17, 2011.

1. I mean it's fun and all to run around the forest thing in my friends backyard tipping down trees but it's so relaxing just blazin up in my car, not having to worry about anything but having to be confronted when i get him by my mom or someone. then i can just go up in my room and chill and browse grasscity!

also it only took just a little pinch outta my stash to get me right where i wanted to be and not some for others to inhale too

2. I totally agree.

3. I always medicate by myself. A nice indica to calm my nerves at night and help me get that much needed sleep and getaway from anxiety...

4. Well said. :smoke:

5. Well caught ;).

6. keep blazing amigo the moon is full tonight, cehck it out its cool

7. i love to blaze alone its soo much more chill

8. Hell yeah!! and you dont have to wait for it to come back around!:D

9. Pro's of smoking on your own:
    -Conserve weed
    - Conserve money for not smoking other fools with no weed.
    - More relaxing
    - Don't have to worry about other peoples stupidity/paranoia
    - You get to choose your music/channel and what you want to smoke out of
    -You can do whatever the fuck you want, noone to tie you down
    - You can jack off without your friends going "what the fuck you doin man"
    - You can still say whatever you want and noone will care!
    - you can smoke at your own pace
    - you can cough all you, you dont get off tell you cough

i love smoking alone :p

10. It's great, man. I've used it to psycho-analyze myself, weird as that sounds. Really blazed, you get a strange sense of social insight - if you apply that to yourself, you can get some results! I've solved a lot of puzzles about myself, such as my taste in women and why it is like it is, why things anger me, why certain kinds of people are more appealing than others, what kind of negative character traits in myself that I'd like to change... tons.

Put on some music that means something to you, get completely schteined on some good weed, and think about your life.

11. We get it. You're a medical user.

12. I like smoking alone, but it's far more fun when I smoke with someone else.

13. Since I've moved down here alone I haven't had anyone to smoke with so I've been smoking for the past 6 weeks alone. It's not bad, and it definitely is nice conserving bud, but I do miss chillin' with my good friends and getting lit.

14. I prefer smoking alone almost 100% of the time now. Because everyone I run into that smokes are never chill high. All they want to do is be immature and jump around the car blasting shitty music and getting into trouble. Fuck that.

15. i like tokin alone it gets me thinking about life and such...

16. i smoke alone

17. Most of the time it is better because home is usually a very comfortable place. And fuck yeah it is, eating, gaming, watching TV, doing random shit.. I love it.

18. I usually smoke alone but its definetly better to smoke with friends cuz when whenever i smoke alone i tend to think too much and i usually end up with some depressing thoughts. Thats just me tho.

19. just smoked by myself with my favorite piece my bubbler and filled it with gatorade because it makes the product taste amazing. by product i mean weed. i am not trying to be silly and disclaimery. i am extremely high right now and just feel awesome. :)