Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blazing alone = addiction?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 408isthebay, Feb 23, 2010.

1. I've been smoking weed since 7th grade or so but its always been with friends. Now that im older i prefer to smoke alone, it just so much more relaxing and stress free. chillin playing some mw2 and listenin to music. My girlfriend insists this is a sign of a growing addiction but i say its perfectly normal. Anybody else have insight into this?

2. i know how you feel

3. i smoke alone
    i dont feel addiction or anything

4. I smoke alone a lot. It's not a sign of anything except maybe boredom.

5. no it's just a sign that as you're growing older that you prefer to burn alone rather than with friends

6. i smoke alone more often than i smoke with people.
    anyway, it's not a sign of addiction, it's a sign of knowing how to relax the right way.

7. yea ur girlfriend is retarded get a new one im jk :), ask her what she likes doing in her a lone time a lot and apply the same logic she has she'll get the point. Example you like masturbating when ur a lone with ur jack rabbit vibrator hmm interesting that could be a sign of a sex addiction hmm you like talking to urself when ur alone a lot hmm this could be a sign of schizophrania hmm you like eating a certain food a lot hmm this could be a sign of yea u get the point explain physical addiction vs mental addiction wich could apply to any facet of anyones life wich it does i like playing guitar a lot when im a lone am i addicted to music yes i am.

8. Lol, its definitely not signs of addiction. My girlfriend hates weed, but she still doesn't care when I do it and would probably actually prefer me doing it alone so I'm safe and shit. You should talk to her about it and let her know everything's cool:smoking:

9. lol no i smoked alone the first time i ever smoked, definitely wasnt addicted at that point

10. Nah I don't think it's addiction, I do it all the time. My view on it is pot makes everything better, pot has very little risks and most likely plenty enough benefits to make the risks not matter, so it's the wisest choice to be on it when you can, alone or not.

11. No, weed isn't addicting. If it was, doing it alone or with a group wouldn't matter anyway.

12. i smoke everyday, usually alone but sometimes with friends

smoking alone isnt an addiction its just well....enjoying by yourself

I smoke alone YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH with nobody else-George Ganjasgood

13. I'm always blazing up home or not.

So no your coo.

14. Is masterbating alone a sexual addiction?

I mean, really, this is kind of a silly question.

15. That there is a false statement. Anything can be addicting, just not physically as in w/ds.

16. ok i have been smoking weed every day by myself for years and never found it addicting

lol

17. Exactly. Your good my man; don't let that girlfriend of yours seep her thoughts into your head. I think you would know more about this subject than she would. But very good question, I like it.

18. For some people it may not, but even just saying man, I could use a bowl right now is the slightest form of addicting. Weed is barely addicting, but you can't say you've never just craved a bong rip.

19. Nah man straighten up I feel no need to burn daily even though i do, you kno who. Unless it becomes the main objective of your habits-- actually it can be but as long as someone doesn't let it interfere with the other parts of their life and responsibilities. But blaze the herb though, :smoking:

20. In my opinion, if you wouldn't suck a dick for it, then you arn't addicted to it.

I love to smoke by myself and just mellow out, if you've never smoked alone then you're missing out.