Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blazing a Family Affair?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JahRastaJasmine, May 6, 2009.

1. #1 JahRastaJasmine, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    Now the majority of parents are not cool with their kids smoking at all and even the thought of smoking with them is enough to get you bitch slapped right? Not in my house. When I was 18 I told my mom that I'm an adult on my way to college and I've got my whole future ahead of me, I said before I go why don't me and you have a good time, why don't you put that glass of wine down and share a doobie with your daughter.... It's illegal yeah I know but come on, the police arent gonna bust the door down.

And to this she replied, "hehehe, shiieeeet, lets do it" so we sat down on the couch, turned on the tele, and fired it up, I later found out that night that she smokes here in there and that my dad (who died 4 months before I was born) blazed frequently. We shared laughs, food, and I told her my grad gift from her could be a trip to Amsterdam, I gave her hug andd kiss goodnight, we both wobbled upstairs and went to sleep....

Till this day this is the memory that makes me smile when I'm feeling blue.

Share your thoughts, stories, etc of blazing with family.....

2. none to speak of but that's an awesome story.

3. I am a second generation stoner, and I like to say that while my parents were amateurs (though my Dad's nickname was "leather lungs") I've gone professional because I went and got my MMJ recommendation, and am constantly getting stuff that would blow their minds.

Then again, they were around in the 60's for all the free-love and jazz. I'm also nearing 40 so I remember the free-wheeling days of the 70's when almost everyone smoked pot. Shit I STILL think that almost everyone smokes pot, some people are just jerks about it.

4. My dad was a huge pothead; he was called bonging bill apparently haha. While I never smoked with him he did give me his wizard bong haha. If I have kids that smoke pot I'd definitely pass it on to them, just to keep it going through the family.

5. Awesome story man. My parents don't smoke; I think my Dad did back in the day at university, and screwed up, so he doesn't really have a positive view on it. Mum's never smoked, and she hates me smoking, but she's for legalization! She's a policy analyst :p:D

6. Never have smoked with my parents, they're both against weed although I think I could convince my mom if I really tried. Only time I have really blazed with my family was when I rolled up a blunt at home, invited my brother and sister to join and we burned it down on top of our roof. I'm not too close to either of them unfortunately, but smoking a blunt brought us together, even if only for a little bit. :D

7. #7 waldiejr, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    im 17 and my parents let me blaze but they wuldnt toke with me :( its sad

you agreed upon registering that you we're 18 or older.

8. :hello:

9. haahah i first toked with my cuzin. me and him are really close, like my best friend. i also blaze with my uncle whos 8 years older than me. ive pretty much blazed with all my cuzins, uncles, and siblings lol. it awesome. much closer bound and greater memories. lol

10. That was a sweet fuckin' story. I love hearing things like this.
    But to answer your question, yeah I have blazed with my mom before, While we were camping. It was awesome.

My dad used to be a massive stoner, but he doesent anymore. He doesen't like me blazing(of course), but he at least accepts it.

I have blazed with alot of my friends parents though. That's always awesome.

-----
    Although speaking of that, One of THE MOST FUCKED UP things I have ever seen was when i was high on E, went over to a friends house and she started busting rails with her mom.

I left 2 minutes later, fuck that shit. She didnt even give a fuck that 4 kids on E were sitting in her living room, didnt bother her at all.

11. First things first. Lolfail. ^

Second. My dad and brother both smoke, and my mom has never but doesn't mind that we do. I've had a few good family seshes, but the other night was by far the best one ever.

My mom left on vacation, so my dad and I have been home by ourselves. He knows I blaze, he even dropped me off at the train station to go to the GMM. A couple nights ago he was standing by a window toking out of his pipe, and offered me a hit, so I told him if he pitched too I'd roll up something neat and we'd watch a movie. So, I rolled a cross joint and we blazed and watched Pineapple Express in my basement. We both had brutal munchies, so he cooked up a feast (he works as a chef...went to school for it and everything.) and we pigged out. The next day, we went to call my mom and he winked at me and said "Don't tell your mom, I don't want her thinking I'm a bad influence."

12. I smoke with my cousins, and my step bros. I've smoked with aunts and uncles, family friends. But never immediate family.

13. IN before ban. haha

14. Great story. I have a similar experience: I started smoking with my dad when I was 15. As a child and young adolescent, he had been smoking behind my back and I never even thought about the fact that he was puffing away. When my mom aggressively questioned me about my drug use (she's anti-drug), my dad just busted out the fact that he had been blazing like crazy all my life. We enjoyed our first joint on a hike in New Hampshire's White Mountains. Since then, we blaze together once in a while, especially while on road trips. He has really good connections and always gets sick old-man strains of weed like Nevada City and Garden Path, types I have never heard of but which are great!

15. :wave:

16. Hey, firstly, it's good to see a fellow smoker from the 512 in here. Secondly, that's a really badass story. I've never been able to smoke with my parents, but I have smoked with a few of my friends parents and it's always fun. Just to see the generation gap bridged through bud.

17. When I was a kid in highschool, my parents would let me smoke in the house, and we would go in half on oz's to save money / whatever -- but my dad felt weird about smoking with me and claimed he never would.

Fast forward a few years later, I think I was 21, I was driving cross country with my dad and my uncle -- we own a chain of clothing stores in florida, but we had to go to New York City real fast to get clothes and bring them back to florida in a truck (we went from FL to NY and back in under 45 hours, we literally did no stopping).

Anyway I used to live in New York City, so I had connects still, so I set up a purchase for a ounce of top of the line haze while I was there.

Anyway I go the stuff and it was amazing, when I got back in the car I showed my dad, and he was like roll one up!

So I roll up a J, and hand it to him. He lights it takes a few hits, then passes it to me. So anyway im smoking, and then I remember at one point he said he would never smoke with me cause he felt weird, so I reminded him of this.

He was like oh shit! haha I fogot! Old man didn't even realize he was smoking with me I think, until I reminded him.

Anyway after that it became no big deal, guess he realized it really wasn't a big deal ya know, whenever I go over his house for dinner or what not we usually blaze one up.

Weed has def. brought us closer and stregthened our father / son relationship. Such a magical plant indeed.

18. pops is a coke head
    we dont have a good relationship so i doubt i'd ever smoke with him..
    but mom dukes said for her 50th birthday she wants to smoke..
    so i look forward to that..

19. I have a good story...

I've been dating my current girlfriend for about a year and 6 months now, but this happened around 7 months or so in.

Her parents DO NOT approve of weed. I know they've smoked it, but they wouldn't approve or me or their children doing it. It's a long-distance relationship, because I transfered colleges. So when I go up there, it's always rough to blaze, because I have to sneak around after they go to bed. Now were both 20, so it's not like we are children.

So one weekend we both go to a family birthday party for one of her younger cousins. We drove seperatly, and arrived about 45 minutes before her parents and other siblings were supposed to arrive. Now i've met her family before, and got good vibes from some, but didn't expect any of them to blaze.
    Upon arriving, we were invited into the garage, and I immedialtly smelled the ganj. I didn't know if I had burped (I ripped a pipe on the way there :p) or what, I was all nervous because I thought it was me. So were sitting there talking, when all of a sudden her 17 year old cousin starts packing a pipe.

I'm thinkin damn, this kid's got nuts. He's packing a pipe infront of his family, I hope he doesn't get caught. I was sitting next to him, and spotted it in his lap.
    Low and behold he sparks it up, right in the garage. The whoooole family joined in. Grandpa, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins.
    I was shocked. They all had bud, and all had different pipes. One of her older uncles was busy rolling a joint, and her grandpa was smoking out of a corn cob pipe.
    We smoked for a good half hour, and then aired the garage out. They told me they hated when my girlfriends parents showed up, because they do not know and would shame upon them for doing this, (with their children especially).

I was amazed, and happy at the same time. I ended up scoring some bud from her cousin, who had an oz. of dank casually out on the table after I found out that her whole family was smokers.

Even my girlfriend was clueless until the time. They said the only reason they let us two know is because I smelled like pot at every family party, and they knew I blazed. It's our little secret, and now I love her family parties. Before this, I dreaded them.

But my parents know I smoke. I've smoked with my father, a few occasions.
    My mom knows, but it's more like don't ask don't tell. She'd rather have me smoking pot than harder drugs, but i'm sure she'd like it if I stopped.

(Sorry for the essay)

20. wouldnt want to smoke with either one of my parents..