Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blazin in the club

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by episcopalian, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Id imagine it would be easy to smoke a joint in a packed club right? Obviously people will smell it but if im smoking a joint the same dimensions of a cig then ppl will think im just smoking one unless i really show them. Anyone ever do this and is it easy

2. I say people are just not gonna give a fuck. Who is really gonna snitch lol people are probably too fucked up anyway to notice.

3. If ya can bump lines (of sugar,mods!)in the middle of everyone you can sure as heck smoke.....not that I do either ofcourse.