blazin before school

Discussion in 'General' started by tehandydumke, Aug 5, 2004.

?

smoke bud before school?

1. never ooooooo i love going to school not high

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. just sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. most of the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. every morning and during lunch! ya!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dun dun read the poll

2. i used to do that but i almost got caught a few times.
    me and my friend would walk right outside the cafeteria and smoke but we almost got caught a few times so we stopped.
    i used to always smoke whenever i take a shower before school but i ran out of weed so i cant do that anymore

3. every morning at the abandoned highways, every lunch period on the roof

4. tehandydumke, you might not wanna talk about dealing...the forums got a REALLY strict policy on that...just a helpful word from stoner to stoner

5. in the car pulling out of my driveway, sitting in traffic getting there, in my parking space and sometimes back behind the track, or the church by the school... and usually back to my car for lunch , haha.. damn, yeah that goes to show you how much i needed to pay attention to school my senior year, hah... what a waste of time it was. i even signed up for my school work program half way through the first semester so i could get out at 1pm everyday to go to work...

6. I only do it sometimes cause I wanta get out of college and get a job to buy lots and lots of weed

7. i dont deal... and I dont smoke marijuana. I slang as in I use slang words...

ya lOL

8. wow that sounds like the ultimate day

9. Not anymore. I can't learn when I'm high.

That sounds like a really nerdy thing to say, but then again I am a nerd so fuck all of you dumbasses. Prepare to be my employees,

10. I used to get fuckin BLAZED off my ass before school but every time i walked in class i'd be fallin all over the place and i guess alot of my teachers noticed i was stoned in Drug Prevention Class one day.

Its funny how they only talk about the bad effects of mirijuana.

11. ive it a few times. its funny cause i had human development (health) first period

12. i would usually match a few bowls before school with friends. my friend smoked me out every day at lunch, only wanted me to take him to mcdonalds so it was tight. senior year was throwed

13. I use to always smoke before school and then i would ditch during lunch to go get some mcdonalds.

Haha good times.

14. don't do it too often. 2 times a week at most. usually id just hotbox the shower before i went to school and i'd be set. never wanna smoke at school though. a few kids were expelled, so i tried to never have anything on me at school.

15. Last year i smoked before school and during lunch almost everyday. Dont get shit done

16. Never done that....when I am in skool I only smoke a few evenings and weekends...but now in the summer break thats a different story :D

17. You're fired.

18. I dont know about you, but I wouldnt hire any of these stoner fools to work for me :D

19. but see, i realized, what if NOTHING happens when you die. your brain just stops functioning... and its like a long deep sleep... might as well have all the fun you can while it lasts... :(

but I dont think it'd be a good idea to blaze everyday before school. maybe I should have like a schedule. Well actually I cant blaze on mondays or thursdays, cuz my dad takes me to school. So maybe on tuesday wednesday and friday?

20. hahahaha shit