Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blazin Bakery Herbal Mix

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by vokia, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Whats up grasscity?

Ive been an avid reader for awhile and this brownie mix caught my eye.
    hXXp://blazinbakery.com/

Has anyone tried it? and has anyone tried the microwavable version?
    This is very interesting and I was just wondering if it really works and if so, how much do i add?

thanks

2. sllooooowwwww

3. obviously not an ad.

4. nope, just someone trying to get some advice before i waste my money.... has no one stumbled upon this? i just saw it at a store and was wondering how real it is.

thanks.

5. its just brownie mix /w letchin and oil added. it will work equally as well as buying all those at the store, for a much inflated price.

6. It's hilarious that you post so many times to ask about a box of brownie mix that cost $10. Just buy it and find out. IMO it looks interesting but I would only buy it if I happened upon it in a store. Just once to try it.