Blaze'in Barack Obama

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawrz, Jan 13, 2009.

1. #21 PerezPurpp, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    BRO!

its like the worst thing that has ever happened to me

since i moved to GA i dunno many people so i go straight to class when i get there in the morning

and its always only me and the teacher for like 20 mins and she has Fox on and its so sad the things i have to hear .

As synergy says i may not know a lot about politics but i watched all the debates and read all the headlines and did a "decent" job at paying attention to the election

and imo mccain and obama were right to be pres

but the shit i hear on fox is ridiculous

i wonder if there is a single democratic that watches fox

like this mornin they were talkin about

"____ didnt pay his taxes(or some shit)...AND THIS IS THE SAME MAN OBAMA CHOSE FOR ___ POSITION"

and they are always mocking him and tryna make him look so bad about everything .

2. Hell yeah man, its fucking bullshit. All the republicans who are so scared of a democrat (who obviously haven't been paying attention to the current state this country is in and which party is running it) will do anything they can to get rid of him. And they're such hypocrites, they act like republicans have the most morals and etc. and how democrats are so sleazy and etc. when they're the ones throwing shots below the waist:p

3. well put .

I hear an angry republican headin towards this thread right now to complain about our conversation :p

RUNNN! :bolt:

4. dude there is no doubt in my mind that Bubba (Bill Clinton, we call him Bubba in arkansas) would be a ballin person to blaze with. I mean you know he smokes cause how else could he talk that slow and just laugh whenever his wife talks (unlike the rest of us that get uncontrolable urges to punch babies in the face).

5. hmm, indeed. wouldnt mind having a smoke with him.

[​IMG]

6. ay first off, i was a bit harsh towards you in this thread earlier, and for that I apologize. It was more of a misunderstanding since I thought you were saying Barack was as dumb as Palin (In reality, you were referring to Bidenwhom I have no affinity towards). Since I'm an Obama optimist/idealist I took offense to that. So again, my bad about that.

And Fox news is an extreme right-wing media outlet with an agenda. They spin stories to fit the visions of Murdoch Inc and associates, the illuminati ultrarich organizations (secret societies if you will), whilst turning their viewers into mindless sheep with their blatant conservative propaganda. Look at Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, and Bill OReilly and that's pretty much the face of fox news.

7. how, exactly, do you smoke shake out of someone's ass?

8. Exactly! Don't forget about Larry Craig (a senator at the time) who got busted for soliciting homosexual activities in a bathroom. Many of the politicians are flawed, many are not. However, I think that the entire system is pretty much abysmal.

9. I dunno, i gotta say, i think obama is 100x better than mccain could ever be.

But yeah, biden is a bitch... rave act, anyone?

10. Lol yeah, he admitted it... who the fuck doesn't inhale? suuuuure.

Oh, and he had several coke OD's as gov, which his wife had hushed up.

11. ah aight i gotcha man . +rep your somebody i would like to learn from .

i think im doin a good job at a good pace and good bit of knowledge at gettin into politics as im growin up right now .

but yeah its fucked up cause republicans wanna contradict themselves

first they wanna act like "every single black person voted obama"

but then that bitch teacher makes me listen to this bullshit every morning when she can just be on CNN . i was hopin after the election she would switch but shes still on that bullshit .

and on monday they were hummin bout some shit making fun of obama

then they all start laughing (even my bitch teacher) at him and then one of those fucks is like "OH NO GUYS!...this is change we can believe in" and they start laughing again

shits ridiculous

12. well if he's not a squidward, i hope he's a sandy, and not a patrick like bush was haha

13. Or "Bong One"

14. It became way too much of a race thing in my opinion .

I hate how people forgot two important things which was

1...black people are democrat majority anyways...black guy or not...HELLO!

they act like blacks were republicans then flipped for obama

and second i hate how people think your just voting for obama cause hes black and you are too . I can fully understand why

because there are plenty of black people who didnt know shit just that obama was black and demo so he got their vote

but to think that about everyone (high school kids at least) is fucked up .

The way i liked to look at the election was

If McCain was black runnin for Rep and Obama was white goin Demo

who would i vote for?

still...definitely..obama