Blazed @ workk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Madison simpson, Feb 2, 2014.

1. When I worked at cinemark the only time I went in baked was when we had a surprise audit. That was scary as hell when you've got auditors asking questions and checking inventory while you work.That was the one and only time I went in high to work :wacko:

2. [quote name="Hi5AiRPLANES" post="19451864" timestamp="1391339533"]Whatever dont hate on a playa when im rolling through in my brand fkn new 2013 ford focus u idiots[/quote] Such a badass job he can afford a ford focus :laughing: When I worked at fuddruckers I would smoke before and during the shift. Shitty job, but it was a job and I ate all the free food I wanted. I'd have 3-5 free meals a night.I've tried smoking before the job I have now and I always have to deal with my managers so it's a total buzz kill since they are nazis about it.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I work at a high end dealership, and one day I went out back behind the garage and hit my one hitter a few times, literally as soon as I got inside the vp came up and needed me to deliver a Audi to our body shop. I had no time to take the dank out of my coat pocket so I go and drop the car off and ride back with him. Right when I get in his car he started sniffing, for obvious reasons lol. I know they smoke but they didn't know I did. Still not sure if they do or not but it was sorta sketch.

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="Hi5AiRPLANES" post="19451864" timestamp="1391339533"]Whatever dont hate on a playa when im rolling through in my brand fkn new 2013 ford focus u idiots[/quote]Oh your ford focus... So you're a chick? Makes sense why your job is to get bulls horny and jerk them off Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'm so glad I drive heavy equipment and get paid $33 an hour your guys minimum wage jobs such shit I would hang myself if I found myself Flippin burgers for 8.75

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I don't think I have ever heard anyone brag about having a ford focus lol.

7. What's with all the trolls ??

My old job was selling electronic cigarettes in a shopping centre and I'd always explain the product in much more depth if I was high and I'd sell like crazy. If only we got commission !! I'd constantly be hitting the vape while standing literally infront of everyone walking passed but people were none the wiser. I always preferred the vape high while at work because it was more of a clear headed high 

8. [quote name="Hi5AiRPLANES" post="19451864" timestamp="1391339533"]Whatever dont hate on a playa when im rolling through in my brand fkn new 2013 ford focus u idiots[/quote]Oooooo ford focus. Dang that is a panty dropper, fo sho. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I worked at a pizza joint and the only way I went to work was blazed, had a chill owner who busted me one time cause I told him I just got done snowmobiling the driveway, among other fuck ups, i was ripped up had just gotten work. 

Next day a song was on and he asked me if it was a good drug song which I said " Aren't all songs good on drugs " , he busted out laughing. 

10. [quote name="canadiankushmastha" post="19453393" timestamp="1391368376"]I'm so glad I drive heavy equipment and get paid $33 an hour your guys minimum wage jobs such shit I would hang myself if I found myself Flippin burgers for 8.75 Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]God dammit... shit reminds me so much of the days when it would bother me when I was on the moving crew making $14 an hour, and the bosses, 2 guys who could always be counted on to be at the work center cracking up with the other workers made like $55+ an hour. It was the salary difference and lack of any noticeablely distinguishing working traits. They did climb the ladder but still. We were doing hard work, clearing out desks, lockers, tables, and the boss would come in, tell us where to go next, joke around with the secretaries and teachers and just bounce in his company vehicle.

11. Dude the lowest payed guy on our crew gets paid 22$ an hour to make coffee and clean the lunch room before and after each shift has eaten

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I'm 18, idk if that makes a difference, some jobs automatically pay more to older people. From what I gather about the job world, if you described his job description fully and accurately, he's got it going for him. I doubt it, but its possible. Some people get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to sit at a desk most days and play trash basketball.

13. Sometimes I smoked before I went to work. I couldn't smoke in my car during lunch or anything because we all ate together at the same time.

14. [quote name="chodelee1901" post="19453206" timestamp="1391365984"]I work at a high end dealership, and one day I went out back behind the garage and hit my one hitter a few times, literally as soon as I got inside the vp came up and needed me to deliver a Audi to our body shop. I had no time to take the dank out of my coat pocket so I go and drop the car off and ride back with him. Right when I get in his car he started sniffing, for obvious reasons lol. I know they smoke but they didn't know I did. Still not sure if they do or not but it was sorta sketch.Billy Badass ProblemsSent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. funny i blazed just a couple days ago on the job. i shot up heroin just before my shift. lol. jk. lol

i blazed before my 9 hour shift the other day, i work on a bar and was serving customers their drinks while high, it was funny talking to them while im high and theyre drunk. good times

16. We got a badass professional bull masturbater in here guys.. uh oh

17. i dream of the day i can drive a brand fucking new ford focus to give bulls a hand job. just kidding, but yeah i have blazed before work before, a few people there know i smoke and have definitely been suspicious. 

18. [quote name="Hi5AiRPLANES" post="19451662" timestamp="1391331713"]Im loling at your guys" pathetic jobs, no wonder you guys go stoned to work so you can mask your embarrasment haha[/quote]I'm still wondering why ppl took offence to this post. It's not like you were a jerk or anything. Listen bull whisperer, get your head out of your ass and stop being so high and mighty. A lot of ppl have to work shit jobs to get somewhere. Don't be so quick to put other ppl down and try not to get any in your eye. ;) Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I don't think it matters what type of job you have to go in high. If I was a law proffesser at Harvard id still come in high! & I wouldn't be driving no gay ford focus I'd have a lambo and be shittin on you bitches. I work at McDonald's and I work my ass off to make miminiuim wage. I don't care I'm proud.And btw, Some of us are stuck working these jobs because we don't have time for schooling and a job that pays Hella good ( with out a degree ) so gtfo Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

20. Lol I miss smokin during work. This job in HS I had workin at a restaurant cookin....wed usually have about 5 people in the cooler...pretty much hot-boxin it gettin high as hell. Everybody had differnt dank too....so we all got ripped. Wed go make some bomb ass food too