Blazed @ workk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Madison simpson, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Okay, so what's it like when you all are high at work? What has your managers said? My first job, McDonalds - I smoked on the low & some managers knew. Then I quit and went to a pool for lifeguardingMy supervisor and I ended up partaking on breaks and during work hours it was the shit. And we would just sit around and eat and tell storiessThen I went back to McDonaldsAnd I started coming in stoned af and they knew it.So one night I was working late, so I brought half a b of kush and smoked it out back. I sprayed cleaner, purferme. Washed my hands and used lotion and I walk up front to order some food ( since I'm on break ) & my manager is like you smell good ! But might I add, before that she was like I smell weed. Lmfao like what do I do? It's so funny trying to deny it. Like uhh no I'd neva do that :pNow tell me your storiesssSent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

2. Id go to work at the pizza restaurant i worked at blazed and would go into auto pilot the whole night(I'd smoke about 30 mins before work) when I wasn't making pizzas i was washing dishes one night I was baked and we were super busy it was so hard id be standing around looking and shit while people are rushing all over the kitchen but when it's slow we just stand out and talk those are the best days to go after smoking..we come up with the most interesting thingsSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Im loling at your guys" pathetic jobs, no wonder you guys go stoned to work so you can mask your embarrasment haha

4. [quote name="Hi5AiRPLANES" post="19451662" timestamp="1391331713"]Im loling at your guys" pathetic jobs, no wonder you guys go stoned to work so you can mask your embarrasment haha[/quote]Why? What job do you have?

5. I breed bulls for a living we genetically test and enhance them to breed much bigger, you peasants will thank us in the future years when food cost go down so you can flip more burgers and spread more pepperoni

6. #6 Cobra Commander, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    Please tell me you wank off bulls with that artificial bull vagina shit? Because it's much more dignified than serving pizza. If not, sorry oh superior one, a job is obviously everything.

7. Actually I let the male mount the femal from behind than I use the artificial vag fyi, my job is my life, I sleep and talk to my cows they are everything you wouldnt even be able to handle their love smell haha you excuse of a man

8. [quote name="Cobra Commander" post="19451815" timestamp="1391337801"]Please tell me you wank off bulls with that artificial bull vagina shit? Because it's much more dignified than serving pizza. If not, sorry oh superior one, a job is obviously everything.[/quote]LOL his team genetically tests and enhances bulls... but hes the guy who wanks off the bull for semen collection

9. #9 Cobra Commander, Feb 2, 2014
    Wouldn't be able to handle bull yoghurt? Or would just rather not wank off bulls?

You deceptive little chap. The bull thinks he's about to score some bull pussy and then all of a sudden some guy is messing with his meat. :laughing:

10. Oh yeah? Where do u work hmm? Sweating to make food for a fatass pig face jerk off treating you like your worth less than the tiles below you while you maintain a fake smile? Me I take pride in what I do.

11. [quote name="Cobra Commander" post="19451828" timestamp="1391338293"]Wouldn't be able to handle bull yoghurt? Or would just rather not wank off bulls?You deceptive little chap. The bull thinks he's about to score some bull pussy and then all of a sudden some guy is messing with his meat. :laughing:[/quote]Oh my god I can't breathe x)

12. #12 Hi5AiRPLANES, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    A female cow is a heffer you stupid ignorant s.o.b

We do not allow disrespect or name calling,
    please keep comments like this to yourself.
    Thanks
    Yoda

13. #13 Cobra Commander, Feb 2, 2014
    ^ Oh man, I never used the word female cow at all, where are you getting this? Could we also refrain from personal insults please, targeting my character won't work, I know I'm a cunt.

14. [quote name="Hi5AiRPLANES" post="19451841" timestamp="1391338765"]A female cow is a heffer you stupid ignorant s.o.b[/quote]It wouldn't have been as funny if he would have said "scored some heffer"... other than that were was no context for the proper use of the word for a female bull.... not that this is a proper convo anyways LOL

15. Whatever dont hate on a playa when im rolling through in my brand fkn new 2013 ford focus u idiots

16. Please tell me this whole conversation about jerking bulls is a joke lolSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Unfortunately not.

Try not to get bull semen on the steering wheel (nothing personal just poking some fun, don't take offence).

18. [quote name="Hi5AiRPLANES" post="19451864" timestamp="1391339533"]Whatever dont hate on a playa when im rolling through in my brand fkn new 2013 ford focus u idiots[/quote]Ford focus... :DBan this troll

19. Everyday im baked in work. It's great. One morning i went in and the other chef was sat there with 2 huge doobie so we sat in the sun at about 8.30am smoking these 2 doobies for about 30 mins eventually dragging our asses into the kitchen. Tell you i was blazing for hours the giggles were ridiculousSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Ya my last job was shift work in a metal shop, I was just a laborer. My crew was like 6 philipinos, and 1 or 2 Caucasians. 1 crew chief was White, but he was a lazy drunk. The day supervisor was a really nice guy, but the night supervisor was an arrogant arrogant man. He was in charge of the whole plant though with 3 other departments, so I rarely had to see him. When I started at 6 am I would get high as fuck before work and then usually go for a drive at lunch. At worked well as our crew took lunch before anyone else. On night shift, it was a little more hect getting stoned before work. I couldn't use the "it's early" excuse at 2 pm lol. I would usually wait until 5 o'clock coffee, all of the upper management hopefully gone, and get stoned off the one hooter. I was still the best employee, if I didn't quit to go to school I would have taken my crew chiefs job probably. I was the youngest guy there, I learnt fast, I did work hard, but I worked smarter. I was the one who had to figure out the new designs, and then teach it to my co workers. Even if they caught me getting stoned, my two immediate superiors probably would have kept it on the down low. Oh ya it was a family owned business. The worst was when my uncles or cousins would be there and my eyes were more shut than any philipinos! Good times. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app