blazed with a bum

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RETRO REY, Feb 5, 2010.

1. the other day i was at court (for weed of course) and i take the metrorail and bus so its a lot of public transportation which requires weed. so i leave the courthouse, my charges were dropped btw (fuck yea!) and im about to blaze behind some building and outta nowhere some bum scared the fuck out of me asking me for money but i was like naw all i got is this blunt (i really did have money) and he was like can i hit it and i was like yea man i know how it feels to b broke on a smoke and he was PO! i mean the guy had no shoes and a crusty ass vikings jersey with la lakers shorts and a save the troops hat and we blazed he kept pushing with the money which i eventually gave him a dollar at the end, the funny thing is that he kept saying he just wanted a coffee and on my way back to the rail i saw him at a window buying coffee. that was one for the books

2. thats pretty cool
    idk i dont think i would have done it
    i would of gave him half the blunt when i was done
    just because i dont know if he had something
    thats just me though
    atleast he got what he said he was getting

3. word, i woulda done the same. glad the guy got the coffee, i hate when they lie. i would have done it and felt good too.

4. That's fucking disgusting. You don't know what he had in his mouth. I would've let him hit it when I'm done with it.

-Leaf (T-break)

5. Better get checked for the AIDS.

6. lol yea i know but i realy did feel dirty after. i just did it mainly for the story.

7. Did he slobber on it at all?

8. I mean only he knows if the bum lipped his blunt, but he sounded like a respectful guy and he bought coffee with the money. I'm sure he's blazed before and he knows wassup.

9. Dude I probably would have done the same, thats makes for a pretty sweet story and think about how much better you made his day.

10. naw he never ****** lipped it he was just some haitian who kept talking about the earthquake i felt bad for him but yea it definetely made his day after all it was purp.

11. Thats a sad and good story. I'm not sure what I would do... I'm really stingy with bud. But, i'd feel to bad to just say "no."

12. Ya'll shouldn't be such haters on homeless people. I mean sure he might've been grody since he was homeless but that doesn't automatically make him a sicko or something. You did good by that homeless guy.

And you can't get fucking aids by sharing a blunt... o.o

13. preach!

14. This reminds me of a time when i drove ta the city ta buy a new piece(just i lil pipe) well i was in the park rolling a joint when this homeless guy approches nd asks 4 muny a looked at him and felt bad so i gave him ma joint (i just got a fresh bag) the guy was so excited which made me feel good for the randome act of kindness lol

+rep for doobie sharing

15. Yea forget sharing that blunt I would have ripped a piece off for him lol. Crusty Vikings jersey huh glad bums rep for my team...Fuckin vikings

16. Fuckin Vikings is right...man we shoulda had that game

17. fuckin farve, screwed us over although hes the one who brought us there but still.

yea i def not share my blunt with a homeless i dont know what he has. id give couple bucks and when i was almost done with the blunt id hand him it.

18. I want to smoke out a bum. They are starting to come around here more and more the last few years

19. Bums are alive. They have left all security and have thrown their material lives away. Chill all day and then demand money from random people that they'll most likely never see again. They don't take care of themselves, which tugs on the hearts for those who have them. So, when they stop by share some smoke and stories for life isn't just about how much bud you have, it's about how many cool experiences you can share with others on the herb. It's amazing what kind of connections bud can lead one to. In my experience, I have landed good connections while toking on the plant. And you know what that guy was dirty, smack him in the face and kick him in the nuts, wake his ass up with that big ol blunt. Then, maybe he'll take ride on his fictional story and become a P.O. after he bought that coffee. This one act of follow through could have sent him on a path towards doing something and this totally brings to mind a simple thought.

LOVE

I see that you should this bum love. How could he not turn around and show love back. Whereas if you were to say "bug off bum" and turn him down on the blunt offer. He would have been pissed off and could likely do a hateful act such as steal. It's amazing how this plant can bring love out of a desperate situation, making the situation not so bad.

It's cool that you shared that blunt to because your both human...

20. This is cool too I guess because it shows the bum his place. He has a second place next to you when it comes to the blunt. Really I don't even want to be bothered by the bum. So, by giving him the