Blazed with a Blade on Saturday.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Herb Pheonix, Dec 5, 2011.

1. 2 blades in 1 Week :D

No problems.

Pretty much. Picked up some dank from the club with my friend. Then mission'd to.. Some place in Northridge and waited for a couple minutes. Lol

Two dudes show up at my car and were like get on in :D

They took us to some random parking lot near CSUN and we started blazing and were a couple bowls in and the blades friend is tellin us that there's a better spot just around the corner.

So we drive up this hill and behind some school. Which was either CSUN or something else lol..

We ended up in this chill little parking lot that seemed pretty safe. And we blazed fat. Blazed for a while then parted ways.

TL;DR Met up with a blade near CSUN, I parked in the wrong spot like a fool, we relocated, and got real high like. No problems :D

2. I need to meet a few blades...

3. Well get on it your missing out on the fun!

Just don't get shot, kidnapped or robbed.

4. It's not that hard to take basic precautions honestly. My friend and I had all our shit stashed until we started talking with the guy and we met at a 99 cent store lol

Also the blades Ive met up with we're full or almost full rep.

Not saying that means much but honestly.. There's a lot more good/chill people in this world than crazies/douches.

Can't live our lives afraid of little things like meeting up with people you meet online.

Ain't no biggie. Have a little trust in society.