Blazed, Stupid Questions......Lots of 'em,lol

Discussion in 'General' started by cowboysaxman, Oct 2, 2010.

1. 1. Same reason why spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea

2. Coco is the plant family Coconut comes from, and a coconut is really a huge nut?

3. There are multiple ways to ship things, but i don't know that one lol

2. Is breast feeding in public wrong?

What drug do you think inspired Rock Lobster?

Do you think the guys who put together those "Things Stoned People Say" books ever look at these forums for ideas?

Is the stuff in The Fourth Kind really true?

How did they make Mila Jovovich hot in The Fourth Kind?

3. Or better yet, what age are you in heaven? Can you pick? If I die at 90 with a leaky bladder, do I keep that in heaven? Can I change sex when I get to heaven? I mean...I don't plan to....but is it an option?

Do you need a drivers license to drive in heaven? Can we fly? Wouldn't it get boring being eternal after a few million years?

What if you could put money in binoculars on the ground, to look at people on top of tall buildings?

Why is bra singular, yet panties is plural?

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are others here for?

What is another word for "thesaurus"?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

4. lmao:laughing: at answering stupid questions with intelligent answers:D

5. I knew they weren't asked with the intent of getting serious answers, lol. I just really like doing research, and passing knowledge on to others.

6. OK sooooo where's my freakin' lighter:D

7. Where'd you leave it last. :rolleyes:

8. The fact that they were such serious answers also makes them funny :)

I admit, I read them all!

9. You literally laughed your ass off?

So it is seriously no longer attached to your body right now?

What are you sitting on?

10. In best "grumpy old man voice"

"Don't roll your eyes at me young man! If I knew where I left it, it wouldn't be freakin' LOST" ..........oh yeah........."And get off my lawn":laughing:

Made me laugh my ass off too, but not literally:p:smoke:

11. A round pizza comes in a square box so the person eating it has room to place their fingers and grab a slice. A round pizza in a round box would provide no room for grabbing a slice. I assume it would also be a tight fit.

Also square boxes can me stacked in corners (fridge or storage) unlike round boxes which would leave some space.

12. yeah man, idk how that happened but im sitting on nothing man

13. Why's it called an ass anyways??:confused::smoke:

14. Why do people say they "slept like a baby" when they've slept good. Babies wake like evry coupla' hrs.:confused:

Why did we have to put men on the moon before realizing it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?:rolleyes::smoke:

15. Cobweb is an alternate word, derived from the middle English coppeweb (from coppe, meaning "spider", a word that was introduced to England by the Dutch invaders.)

16. If someone got a double eye transplant and the doctor put them in upside down, would the person see everything upside down?

17. No, your eyes have no up and down, they could theoretically be turned in any direction on that axis and operate the same way.