Blazed, Stupid Questions......Lots of 'em,lol

Discussion in 'General' started by cowboysaxman, Oct 2, 2010.

1. #1 cowboysaxman, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    Can you cry underwater?

How important does a person have to be, before they are considered assassinated instead of murdered?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in", but it's only a "penny for your thoughts". Where's the extra penny going?

If there's a heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did "Cured Ham" actually have?

Why do people go up tall buildings, to put money in binoculars, to look at things on the ground?

If "Jimmy cracks corn" and no-one cares, why is there a stupid song about it?

Do the "Alphabet Song" and "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the songs above?

If "Wile E. Coyote" had enough money to buy all that ACME shit, why didn't he just buy some food?

How do all those dead bugs get in a closed light fixture?

If we're vacuuming, and the vacuum won't pick up a string, why do we pick up the string, look at it, and drop it back on the ground to see if the vacuum will pick it up now?

And lastly,

Why do we press harder on a remote controls buttons when we know the batteries are low:confused::confused::confused_2::confused_2:

2. you have blown my fucking mind

damn you!

whats a pooh bear? and why is it called a cob web? what the hell is a cob? (obviously not a corn cob)

3. These are some very mind blowing mystery questions.

4. because were all stoners, and too damn lazy to go look for/buy batteries!

thats the only one i know

5. Public figure or Politician. Not sure about the other stuff on the list :p

6. #6 GGrass, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    Q : Can you cry underwater?
    A : Yes you can. If you don't believe me, come with me to the pool and I'll show you.

Q : How important does a person have to be, before they are considered assassinated instead of murdered?
    A : How important a person doesn't matter. It's how assholic that person is. If you're a extremely assholic person, you can get assasinated even if nobody knows your name.

Q : Why do you have to "put your two cents in", but it's only a "penny for your thoughts". Where's the extra penny going?
    A : I don't know.

Q : If there's a heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
    A : No. In heaven, you roam around naked.

Q : Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
    A : Coz they don't have square pizzas.

Q : What disease did "Cured Ham" actually have?
    A : I don't know. But it's cured so don't worry.

Q : Why do people go up tall buildings, to put money in binoculars, to look at things on the ground?
    A : Coz it's there.

Q : If "Jimmy cracks corn" and no-one cares, why is there a stupid song about it?
    A : I don't know.

Q : Do the "Alphabet Song" and "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" have the same tune?
    A : Yes.

Q : Why did you just try singing the songs above?
    A : To see if they have the same tune.

Q : If "Wile E. Coyote" had enough money to buy all that ACME shit, why didn't he just buy some food?
    A : Coz he's not looking for food, he's looking for revenge.

Q : How do all those dead bugs get in a closed light fixture?
    A : Through the holes.

Q : If we're vacuuming, and the vacuum won't pick up a string, why do we pick up the string, look at it, and drop it back on the ground to see if the vacuum will pick it up now?
    A : Coz you gotta get rid of the string somehow.

And lastly,

Q : Why do we press harder on a remote controls buttons when we know the batteries are low:confused::confused::confused_2::confused_2:
    A : Because sometimes it works.

:smoke:

7. Answered ALL my questions, my Hero..........WAIT, there was alot of IDK's:D

8. Only because you asked a lot of stupid questions. :D

9. "There is no stupid questions, just stupid people." - Mr.Garrison:smoke:

10. Exactly man... a stupid guy asking a lot of questions creates a lot of stupid questions.

:D

(Hope you're taking it OK there Saxman!)

11. i dunno what GGrass is talking about....there are too square pizzas

12. Eeehemm, I said BLAZED stupid questions,and how smart can ya be if you can't answer STUPID questions:laughing::poke:

13. I'm a genius. That's why I can't answer stupid questions.

:D

And seriously. You really have square pizzas there? Do they come in round boxes?

14. ALWAYS trying to put the square peg in the round hole:D

15. no one answered my questions :(

16. Yeah right, I can't answer MY questions and you wanna give me MORE:D

17. pooh bear is a character in a series of books.

Who the freak knows what a cob is....What's a cobb salad??:confused::smoke:

Why do Dogs get pissed off when ya blow in their face, but stick their face out the window as soon as they get in a car?? :)

18. Inflation.

19. so why do you drive on a parkway and park in a driveway? :confused:

20. lmfuckinao