Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blazed On Christmas?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by funnybunny, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Anyone else had/having/going to have a christmas toke? Let's hear about it!

2. eating a fat ass chicken later with my grandparents .... (gonna get money then haha) and ill blaze a 2g blunt before

3. Already did and didn't realize. (jewish)

4. Of course, and I already have. I'm in the UK so we've already had 9.5 hours of the big day. Was at the pub last night and had a christmas bifta with my band in the car park.

Now I've slept, I just need to get some mothaflippin' baccy and I'm good to go. I'm thinking... joint when I get back from the shop to tide me over until dinner, then one before dinner...then PRESENTS! Then casually get caned throughout the evening.

Lovely.

5. dude its fuckin christmas morning 9i guess,its 2 in the morning so like eve) and like im blazzzed

6. Hell yeah just waiting for all the family to go to sleep.Its only been xmas for half an hour though.Also im going to get my first ever glass pieces in the next few days and going to buy alot of weed with xmas money.
    Stay blazed :hello:

7. Smoked a blunt of AK-47 X Hashplant w/ some other drug i cant name here last night with my bud. Just got up this morning(9:40 EST) and railed my new bong I got from grasscity w/ some northern lights X Kush. :bongin:

I dont personally believe in this holiday but I am going to celebrate it w/ my family anyway.

8. Just had 2 big kief bags from my Volcano and i'm getting a Q later so i'm gonna roll up a big Christmas joint, eat a big meal with the family, then just smoke pretty solidly the rest of the night...

9. If you see family on christmas i would advise not to smoke this day. Everyone i know doesnt smoke on this sacred holiday.

10. I don't really have one. I've spent the majority of my Christmas mornings with my family and I didn't really feel that it was appropriate to be stoned with them at the time; which still makes sense to me now. I'll probably go spark a snap though now that you've said this.

11. Under the influence fail

12. goin to my uncles soon for some food and presents. then chillin with my girlfriend. then probably hittin up my boy to pick up a g or two. gonna be a fun christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS. :smoke: :yay:

13. Christmas isn't a sacred holiday nor is there any stigma about being high on said day anyway.

That said, I just woke up, I just packed my bowl, I'm about to spark and murk some christmas black ops kids.

14. I hope Santa brings me a new dealer today. Moving to a new city sucks at first. If I was back home me and my cousin would be super baked right now.

15. im feeling pretty good being sober. idk if i want to toke and go to work.

16. Ya, Merry Christmas GC !:wave:
    Just me and the ol' pops today.:p
    Having a small snap and awaiting my breakfast.:smoke:
    Hope your holiday season is good and best wishes to you all.:cool:
    One Love.:)

Also, lets not forget the less fortunate ones and to all those people
    who could use all the help they can get, to you I say best of luck
    and hope the new upcoming year brings you nothing but the best!;)

Happy Holidays GC.

17. what?

18. I hollowed out a sobranie cocktail, roached in n packed it with green. Deffs the best jay I smoked, it's fuckin purple n gold. N also rum + purple grape drink.

It's a purple christmas.

19. waked and baked with some hits off of a strawberry swisher sweet this morning! gonna try to smoke again tonight but I might not be able to sneak it in though.

20. It's just another day. After the festivities with the kids and they are gone I packed a bowl. I smoke everyday...like I said just another day.