Blazed off the shake

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Aug 20, 2013.

1. #1 POWskier, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    I had the jar where I had all my medical fire there were 12 different strains testing at 21%-25% thc all perfect nugs 220 ounces of strait chron. 

Well I just found that jar and I had been smoking some stuff thats night quite at potent but still respectable bud. I loaded a shake bowl and 3 hits later Im strait keyed as fuck listening to wu tang trying to straiten out my work schedule. This shits the best to blaze up :smoking: I rolled a big joint for later and this stuff is much more potent than I thought. I guess I will be stoned all day today as well.   

2. i usually get like 2 gs of shake whenever i pick up a o so i smoke it before i smoke the nug and it gets me faded quick

3. i turn my shake into edibles

4. Lots of the fallen trichs are on shake. Explains why they get you super fucked up

5. Just made edibles with 5 grams of 45% thc keif. I made the batch small so there are 4 brownies for the 5 grams. Each brownie has over a gram of dank ass kief.  

6. #6 POWskier, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
    wowzers I just ate .7g of kief infused edibled and I am cheeeched. Thats only half a slice. :smoking: Im fucking blitzed.

7. This is a heavy fuckin dose. One of my brothers friends said he wanted to eat a whole piece so he bought one. I think one whole slice is a bit much. One slice is about 1.4 grams of potent kief.