Blazed imagination

Discussion in 'General' started by brandon1990, Jan 25, 2014.

1. So I finish a nice bowl of dank and start reading the sports page, I saw South vs North, it was the senior bowl for ncaa football. But then I asked myself what would the world be like if the South won the Civil War and what pot would be legal wise.. endless thoughts for a high

2. [quote name="brandon1990" post="19402852" timestamp="1390631299"]So I finish a nice bowl of dank and start reading the sports page, I saw South vs North, it was the senior bowl for ncaa football. But then I asked myself what would the world be like if the South won the Civil War and what pot would be legal wise.. endless thoughts for a high[/quote]Lol ppl like me would still be servants for ppl like u. (If you're white) n plantations would be filled with sweet ol Mary Jane. History man...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Dude. Like what if we're only programs in a machine, not true living creatures? The whole universe could be a computer construct. I dunno......just....highSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You think that's air you're breathing... ?

5. even if south wins, slavery is fundamentally unsustainable.

eventually, we would come to the same result.

6. Id be living a cozy ass life

Hemp plantation owner..