blazed from wi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by slangbang, Aug 6, 2011.

1. 920 bro! Good shit. You in oshy? Or around their?

2. nope man, ever heard of watertown or jefferson?

3. I live in the 262

4. waukesha?

5. What's up everyone...I'm from Wisconsin too, currently going to school in Madison. Was going to start a thread introducing myself but since there's so many other cheeseheads here I figured I'd just do it on here!

6. Sconnie pride keeps growing :cool:

Not born here but I love this part of the world...bud's been a little harder to find last couple weeks, but I suppose it's just the beginning of harvest or some such, yeah?

Go Pack, Go Badgers :smoke:

7. in some serious doldrums, cheeseheads...anybody got any suggestions? :eek:

8. What do you mean? Are you saying you're dry and can't find bud? Or need something to do in Madison?

9. first one :laughing:

10. Ahhh I see. Try hitting up State Street late on a Thursday or Friday night, there's usually a ton of people hitting up the bars and you can usually pick out some that might have bud for sale. Otherwise (assuming you're a student?) you might want to check out the "41st Annual Great Midwest Marijuana Harvest Festival", haha. I've never gone before but it looks pretty sweet, I'll definitely be going this year. It's right on campus and it's not too long from now. Here's the link: 41st Annual Great Midwest Marijuana Harvest Festival - Sept. 30 thru Oct. 2, 2011

11. This festival is de bomb digity.

They've got ALL sorts of amazing deals on crazy pieces... and everyone is high so it's super easy to make new friends that you AUTOMATICALLY have at least one thing in common with. hehe.

12. That sounds amazing, I can't wait for it. Do actual stores like the Pipefitter and Sunshine Daydream sell their stuff on the street? Or is it just other vendors?

13. Repping West Allis here!

14. I've never heard of it.

Maybe we should have a Grass City 'meet-up' group, to explore the grounds together :cool: :smoking:

15. Hmm good question.

The State Street shops most likely have their own sales going on as well, but when I went, there were a lot of random old hippie men with tables and baskets full of pipes and goodies. It was hilarious, and they didn't even ID me!

16. Harvestfest 2011, i'm going!

Be there, or smoke pube hair!

PS I would be down with meeting up with other GC blades!

17. From 920 too--Green Bay. Currently a student at Madison. Same problem as some of you finding a contact here yet.

18. Well welcome ,I'm glad you made an account instead of lurkin :p

19. Haha yea figured that'd be better