Blaze up and come on in! Share your high philosophies/ideas

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Braves4590, Jul 29, 2010.

1. im not paranoid, these are semi complex philosophies. if you cant handle them then leave:wave:

2. What if we where all living in a big bowl of gravy and our sun was a big pile of flapjacks:smoking:

3. #103 Autechra, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010

Don't act pretentious towards me you twit. What you described is solipsism- the very base of teenage ''oh man i'm so high, how cool woudl this idea be lol'' philosophy. Semi-complex my left buttock.

4. Smoking some PK <3

5. Im not stoned at all now, but i remember when i was really baked out of my fuckin mind(remember when getting like that was easy :p) anyways, i had this thought, but first, some back story

i moved to calgary when i was 17, back in summer of 09,(relax, my 18th bday was 420), anyways, i was looking for work for the summer, and i put my resume into 2 places, Joey tomatoes and chapters, and i got the job at chapters and worked there for a few months, then i decided i was sick of calgary and decided to move home,

so on my last shift at chapters, ya know i was getting sad, i liked the people i worked with and the place i worked, and when i was leaving i was saying my goodbyes, and my co-workers were going to joey tomatoes for a late lunch, joey tomatoes was rite next to chapters, i couldnt stay because i had to go home and pack, so i said goodbye and left,

so i was thinking what if i never got the job at chapters, but at joey tomatoes instead, i would have never made friends with those people, and prolly never seen them before, i had the idea, that, that night i probably would have been finishing off my shift at joey tomatoes and as i was walking to the bus stop, and walked past this group of strangers i never seen before, and had no care for, instead of just saying goodbye to these people and missing them

it was just a fucking trippy thought at the time, not metting these people, and on the way home, passing this crowd of wonderfull people i never had the chance to meet.

sry for the long read :D

6. When ever I'm going on a road trip i always look at all the other cars and just think how each one of those people has their own life, their own story, and we're just passing each other like we don't exist

7. Yea I think about that all the time too.

8. Alright so i posted this somewhere else but I thought I'd share it on this thread, okay here it goes:

So I'm thinking what if these so called alien grays is our future selves just visiting the past? :eek: We as a species are likely to evolve right? We grow weaker because of all the technology we use thus hard labor is non existent, our brains grow bigger because we become more intelligent, our hands and fingers grow longer and skinner due to the fact that everything is going touch screen, our skin color turns grayish because of all the radiation and pollution, we lose most of our hair to keep cool due to heat waves, etc. The species is dying out due to some catastrophe, and we finally invent a time machine, we use it to travel back in time (present time) then decide to "abduct" people to experiment our past selves and save the future species by creating a past and future hybrid. Holy shit I love thinking when I'm stoned :smoke: what ya guys think??

9. holy s**t!!! haha this oddly makes sense lol :smoking::hello:

10. Yea man it's been on my mind for sometime :rolleyes:

11. My theory from a completely separate thread

12. Did I have the dream? Or did the dream have me...

cool philosophighs guys...ha

13. I enjoy reading this thread, keep it up ! :)

I just smoked, and I feel just really inspired lately.
    My mom tends to bring me down, but my dad always brings me up.

Just watched this --> [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv-YL50FuYU]YouTube - ‪Ali and Roberto - Hello‬‎[/ame] & I just felt the need to love, work towards a better person.
    I dont even plan on getting married so quickly but just work hard, love, learn along the way. Believe and follow your dreams.:)

Another thing running through my mind is, I need to find a part time job to get some side money to get a flight ticket. I would love to fly back down to see my father again in Georgia and would be nice to catch a flight to somewhere nice with some special. :)

14. OK so I was sitting there baked and thinking, can two perceptions of time exist in the same world??
    I was doubtful at first because I couldn't wrap my mind around the idea, but then I thought about humming birds and other small, very fast animals on earth.
    It would make sense that hummingbirds perceive the outside world around them much slower than we do, because they make such precise movements so fast (or so we perceive)
    They're hearts beat much faster than ours, meaning brain function of a hummingbird must be received at an also increased rate, meaning time is perceived slower.

What do you think??

15. What if were all really in a computer program, like the sims. just on an advanced humans (or just an advanced civilization) computer and there AI is just so amazing it simulates real intelligence.

16. The over-ripe plum just exploded in my hand. Gross. I think I'll have a pear instead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzdTv7d72O0]YouTube - ‪MARK LANEGAN 'Ugly Sunday'‬‎[/ame]

17. #117 Pointblank, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010

Interesting thoughts man. The hummingbird thing makes sense. But you need to see the big picture man :smoking: ...

Just like the hummingbird, if humans could figure out a way to speed up the heartrate, while at the same time keeping the brain rational and decisive(adrenaline and things like that can get in the way of a persons ability to think rationally), we could process much more and be an overall more intelligent specie? that makes sense I guess.

I mean, dont we only use like 10% of our brain capabilities anyway? or is that just me? :p:p :smoking:

18. This, sometimes i do this every now and then when im in the car. I thought i was weird and the only one who would do this, glad to know im not the only one :hello:

one of the funniest vids i've ever seen. this guy has to be on something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZrEWwbjMK4&playnext=1&videos=QvoN4VEJCDY]YouTube - ‪Happiest dj on earth‬‎[/ame]

I love rap and music in general but all these new rappers aren't on that level that rap was 10-15 years ago man its depressing... with the exception of a couple guys that i'll jam to (wiz, cudi, wale, blu, ) j.cole and jay electronica are probably gonna be the next big thing in rap definately look out for their debut albums these guys are sick and kill it on almost any beat, I would even consider them almost right there with nas as lyricists and farr better than punchline pussy ass drake, lil wayne, and these commercial ass rappers ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOKROODcPZI&playnext=1&videos=INS93VYM3SI]YouTube - ‪Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek- Just Begun feat. Jay Electronica, J Cole, & Mos Def‬‎[/ame]

19. This is true, except if you use more than 10% of your brain you have a seizure.

20. Soo im grilled as shit right now and had a complete impossible, mind-fuck question. If there is a heaven or whatever and wherever you'd go after you die will there be weed there? I dunno what I'd do going the rest of eternity without my ganj. :smoking: