Blaze up and come on in! Share your high philosophies/ideas

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Braves4590, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Like bwood said. DMT is something that fascinates me because it's in every living thing and we don't know why it's there. For humans it's in the center of the brain which has been called the "third eye" for hundreds if not thousands of years. Your brain pumps doses of it at birth, during REM sleep, and at or near death. If you've seen Avatar they speak about the connectedness of all things which I believe DMT contributes too. When you extract it and smoke it (which I haven't got the chance to try yet) Joe Rogan describes it as literally being transported into another dimension. He does a better job explaining it than I can, he has interviews on YouTube about it. Any thoughts on this???

2. #82 Eric 805, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    trying to remember an old thought so it is being a bit reconstructed in my head

we do not own our bodies in any way. this came to me while i was thinking about how obsessive people are over material items and i began thinking that all we own in our body, then i continued to think of how many forms of bacteria are within our body and how without them we would not be able to survive. furthermore i believe that there is much more unseen within atoms, not in the way where i believe in a universe within (some say atoms look like solar system, 'oh there must be life') but atoms are constantly vibrating and that requires a bit of energy. energy can be stopped in one spot, but not completely destroyed, so it made me think, well, when we die our energy passes on (i believe in indirect forms of reincarnation involving energy being redistributed, but not all together to another whole, but spread out.), so when these atoms begin to fall apart and form into another compound of our rot they are still living and something will absorb my energy (my ultimate burial would to have my body serve as a form of compost for a Sequoia sempervirens (california redwood)) so, in a sense, these atoms are benefitting molecules to organelles to cells and so forth which ends with a body. so really, even our conscience comes from a multitude of different energies that came from a bunch of different other life forms. in the end it seems like i should appreciate the fact that my arm hasn't left me in anger.

sorry that these thoughts are a little thrown out

even then we only really took from other materials that were already present on earth

dude best powerpoint

Visual Pathways

and a nice copypasteable
    You have to realize that the brain has criss-crossed wiring and the right side of the brain actually controls the left side of the body. This orientation is constant to the anatomy of the entire body and relates to the eyes as well. This was elucidated by following nerve fibers as they travelled from the eye to the brain. So vision on the right field of view travels to the left side of the brain. When people receive brain injuries in the visual cortex (occipital lobe), their vision loss ended up on the opposing fields of vision. This correlated with the orientation of the anatomy.

An inverted image is projected into the eye due to the optics of the visual system. The image after it travels through the lens and cornea is actually upside down due to the laws of physics in relation to how light travels through lenses. If you've ever looked through an astronomy telescope when viewing terrestial objects, you can appreciate that fact. We don't perceive it this way because the brain has learned to perceptually interpret the image as up instead of down.

The brain is a very dynamic organ. It learns to adapt itself as it develops and learns during childhood. The question would be, if a child was born with his head pointed down and walked around that way, would he perceive the world as upside down? I would imagine no since that's all he's seen his whole life. He would probably have serious issues if he was re-oriented with the head in an up position when he became an adult.

3. Here's my thought.

Who is one to judge the "iq" of another? If the smartest person in the world invented the iq test, he would be calling himself perfect. If someone that WASN'T smartest created the test, when the true smarter person took it, their results wouldn't show their smartness because of the flawed test. How have we created a computer system that judges the smartness of those who created it?

I'm high as fuck, hopefully somebody follows that.

4. picture this my good people.
    if our mind can pass through realms of existance. if we can some how control this then we could freely pass into these other realms in our sleep or after we die. if our minds are strong enough to create entire worlds like stated before in this thread then the possiblitys would be endless. the only thing is in order to unlock our brains full potential we need to have a state of complete concentration and consciousness. our bodies need to be alseep but our minds are awake and completely in control of the realm you are in.
    this is just something to think about. in death your mind is set free.

5. My high philosophies, what if we were all naturally buzzed. You know what the food market income will skyrocket, ya feelin what i'm saying?

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8]YouTube - Joe Rogan talks about DMT[/ame]

i beileve in this mann. im so baked:smoke:

7. Dude, its crazy because we are made up from just complicated common elements. That are controled by other elements that give off energy when they receive a signal to cause bunches of more elements to respond in ways giving us the ability to move. And the brain, is just a careful arrangements of certain more elements that make up the atoms then the atoms form different parts of a brain cell, and from there on up to the brain which is one of the most complicated things in the universe

8. hav you seen the new Nova documentary about dreams? I just heard about it from my friend who said it's on Netflix. So-- I'm gonna b checkin dat out soon here in a wee bit

:smoking:

9. Stare at your cup or bottle of water.

Exactly.

10. study high

take the test high

get high scores

'how high'

11. Phillie, i lived that dude. I study high, take the test baked, always score high:smoke:

12. I was watching Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, and it was amazing. They explained how when you travel at the speed of light you go into the future. So if you took a short trip through space going the speed of light, what was months to you could have been years to the people on earth. blew my mind.

13. I made one of my friends listen to this song I finally found and he said he expected better I told him he should smoke some weed.
    He said he can't find any and his friends only have it when their friends pick up.
    And I said:

There is no no have.
    Only have.
    To have.
    And to have more.

I thought it didn't make any sense but he liked my theory :)

14. ive pondered that for hours and hours on end. but way more in depth.

and also like, say i see the color green and to me it looks green, but you learned what green was in kindergarten but it looks totally different to you because we all perceive things differently

15. also, what if say, i was the only actual existing human being (as far as I know) and everybody on earth that i come into contact with is just part of a big pre-scripted reality that someone wants me to believe.

go ahead and deny that,
    all i have to say to your denial, is , what if your just saying that to keep me from knowing some ultimate secret.

16. Yeah said this earlier but I think it was misunderstood.

17. Imagine the ghost of a zombie :smoking:

18. life isnt real
    its just a copy of a copy of a copy

19. The only thing I won't deny here is that you're paranoid. :rolleyes: