Blaze up and come on in! Share your high philosophies/ideas

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Braves4590, Jul 29, 2010.

1. One thing that has always blown my mind, especially while I'm blazed. I get really deep and think about this for hours. Does the universe end or is it infinite?
    How would the universe end? You can't just run in to a wall that has nothingness on the other side can you? It can't be infinite can it? Is there such thing as infinite space?

2. [quote name='"FireFlame"']One thing that has always blown my mind, especially while I'm blazed. I get really deep and think about this for hours. Does the universe end or is it infinite?
    How would the universe end? You can't just run in to a wall that has nothingness on the other side can you? It can't be infinite can it? Is there such thing as infinite space?[/quote]

We are but a molecule of a higher power. No big deal.

3. Maybe the universe is spherical shaped and we are on the outside of the sphere and we are observing light that has traveled outwards but has bent back towards our universe sphere. So black holes would indent this sphere and if the black hole is big enough it could connect with another black hole on the other side of the sphere. So if we traveled around the whole universe we would end up right back where we started. But where is this giant sphere of universe floating? How do we get off the sphere? Earth would also be indenting the sphere slightly but not as much as black holes

4. Well from the moment of the big bang to this day there has always been an edge of the universe but the universe is constantly expanding.

From what I learnt in A-level physics we have 3 possible futures for the universe.
    1) The universe keeps on expanding forever
    2) The universe has a limit to its expansion but will never quite reach it although eventually the expansions would be as good as 0.
    3) The universe will expand to a point and then gravity will stop the expansions and the universe will begin to contract and end in a BIG CRUNCH.

In terms of what happens at the edge of the universe, i'll think about it in about 30mins when i'm lit :smoke:

5. [quote name='"Faulkjuice"']

Well from the moment of the big bang to this day there has always been an edge of the universe but the universe is constantly expanding.

From what I learnt in A-level physics we have 3 possible futures for the universe.
    1) The universe keeps on expanding forever
    2) The universe has a limit to its expansion but will never quite reach it although eventually the expansions would be as good as 0.
    3) The universe will expand to a point and then gravity will stop the expansions and the universe will begin to contract and end in a BIG CRUNCH.

In terms of what happens at the edge of the universe, i'll think about it in about 30mins when i'm lit :smoke:[/quote]

Good post man

6. there are not really many things better than waking up after an intense night of smoking out, making a nice breakfast and drinking an awesome glass of chocolate milk right after that breakfast.

then getting back to smoking.
    aaahh :)

7. I sometimes think what if we're all the same person just living our different views. Like we're all one person living alternate versions of ourselves threw different people.

8. Life's a dream, when we die we wake up.

9. What if we're all dead already and just re living the memories.

10. [quote name='"MrX10"']What if we're all dead already and just re living the memories.[/quote]

That is crazy. I think this same thing sometimes too.

11. [quote name='"MrX10"']I sometimes think what if we're all the same person just living our different views. Like we're all one person living alternate versions of ourselves threw different people.[/quote]

I read something like this, a man died, met god and god told him that he is gonna be every single person that ever lived, he will eventually be Hitler, and ghandi, and so on

12. Sometimes I wonder if we're just am alien science experiment.

13. [quote name='"iWannaTreeONugs"']

I read something like this, a man died, met god and god told him that he is gonna be every single person that ever lived, he will eventually be Hitler, and ghandi, and so on[/quote]

Insane.

14. [quote name='"DumbFox"']

That is crazy. I think this same thing sometimes too.[/quote]

Great minds spark alike.

15. Yeah. I totally agree.

16. what if our lives and our being is one big snow globe? and some crazy people from a distant existence are carrying it around? passing it to each other? what happens when the crazy drunken fool gets a hold of it? fall, break, and we go flying?

17. Humanity doesn't really know much currently. We don't even know why we're here. We don't know our purpose. We basically made everything up and based it on something else. It's funny when people act smart because they have memorized so much trivial information about something. Not saying that they aren't smart people just for doing that but when someone acts better than someone else for any reason I think it is a waste of time because in the end, you are both humans and you should be helping each other out.

Humanity shouldn't be trying to abuse each other to get money or get to the top. The top of what? The social ladder? Is that what people really want? That's just what their tiny mind has rationalized is best for them...It might be right though I highly doubt it given the examples of people who get everything but are still unsatisfied. As humans we just make sense of what we can and kind of ignore everything else and just try to get by...I wonder if this will ever change...Look at how many laws and rules there are today because people can't handle themselves. I wonder why not?

18. Ive been starting to notice very strange coincidences. After i mention a topic or something there will be a reference of it on a television or something or i will hear the exact thought somewhere else. Earlier my brother was talking to me about taken 2. I had never heard of it before and ten minutes later the trailer came on tv. Kinda odd i guess. Well two hours later i was talking about a member of my family with my mom and almost immediately after that person called her phone. I was pretty freaked out then. Now i had just been talking to my dad about these things. Not even 10 seconds later there was a mention of telepathy capable human alien hybrids. Then i thought " what if a percent of the population can stimulate another to think of them when they have a thought of the other." That would be the creepiest thing. And all deja vu would just be a pre installed memory of a connected universal fate. I used to have dreams about washing out the front end of my dirt bike and sliding across the ground. This had been a recurring dream for around two years. And then it happened. I slid around 50 feet, tearing most of the skin off my forearms. Possibly just me being scared of handling the situation and fucking up right? Well i had another recurring dream as a child about me losing my front two teeth. I had many of these and once the dream had my brother lose his teeth. Well in 6th grade, easter break, me and my bro were playing medal of honor one night. He was getting pissed at me and threw the gamecube controller at me. Bam. Both of my teeth were cracked. After today and reviewing all of these experiences i think that some if not all humans could be alien human hybrid. Things cant just be that coincidental. Let me know what you think guys

19. ^^^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98OTsYfTt-c]It *could* just be coincidence - YouTube[/ame]