Blaze up and come on in! Share your high philosophies/ideas

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Braves4590, Jul 29, 2010.

1. [quote name='"JoshYoung99"']Whenever I'm high, I always imagine what it would be like to have the same mutation as Mystique from X-Men First Class- the ability to shape shift into any other person.[/quote]

I imagine our world to be like dragonball z hah throwing ki blast around and shit.

2. In this world everything is made of atoms, EVERYTHING. And life is just energy, and when you die you're energy is just transferred to everything around you.. So does that mean that there is such a thing as non existence? Freaky shit.

3. Zombies strollin human species brain gone think , be yourself in space soo hiiigh , smartest man said he dont know shit

4. What if a mass murderer was caught wearing a t-shirt or clothing of a huge retailer? Would people abort that retailer just because of that connection? Or would they get more publicity?

5. [quote name='"TerriblySexy"']In this world everything is made of atoms, EVERYTHING. And life is just energy, and when you die you're energy is just transferred to everything around you.. So does that mean that there is such a thing as non existence? Freaky shit.[/quote]

Your not adding the variable of consciousness into your equation.

6. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

Your not adding the variable of consciousness into your equation.[/quote]

Consciousness is made up of neurons and synapses and electrons. I took psych 1. I got a B in the class so I might be wrong.

7. Uh-huh...and life is nothing more than a mash up of elements, some amino acids, and maybe a bolt of lightning somewhere along the line to give it a jump start.

Eazy peazy.

8. #2428 caliweeds420, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012

Did not take science so I can't supply the answers to the universe yet... But it sounds like this turned into a religion vs. science debate and a scientist theory/religion are both too subjective to argue about.

9. I feel until ,we get rid of the police /there will never be peace, but corporations hustling dah jail system.

10. i was just thinking, obviously glasses were invented and not always around. so what did people who had horrible eyesight do before that? did they just live with it how did they work or hunt food?

im feelin good btw :smoke:

11. [quote name='"ArcticPipeline"']To keep the universe is a living entity. It thrives and survives, much similar to us. But the universe is dying; and there are clear symptoms that the universe is no longer at its peak, i.e. a star supernovaing, and production of black holes. Earth was a flourishing being. But of course like everything else, it caused its own demise. This is when primitive animal cells developed from the complex plant organisms. As those cells took form into living organisms they immediately began to kill the Earth. The organisms would feed off if the plant life. But eventually the animals began to kill each other. Then there were primitive dinosaurs, that would at first only harm the plant life, but again, like anything it began its own demise. But the dinosaurs were at too good of harmony so the universe had to thwart them with an asteroid. They slowly died from there on. The ones who were still resilient enough to survive, slowly evolved. The Earth was evolving too, setting up for its own demise. Thus came the ice age. And the continental shift. I have been awake and high since 4:20 a.m. By the way.. Through the ice age humans finally took form, as primitive neanderthals. Yet again, living forces are constantly dying and producing another. The apes now evolve into humans. The humans and the plants are the only ones who are still alive through the longest period of Earth's self-destruction. But are we really survivors? Or by-products of the Universes death?

I am baked, and on ADD meds. Time to go eat and play video games.[/quote]

We've borrowed to much from our earth and were not sure if we can even give it back in decent shape..

Otherwise our earth will have to cleanse itself of its disease, like a cancer, that is eating away at itself.. just like past civilizations, dinosaurs, etc

We need a collective awakening to avoid being evicted from our planet

12. I think humans are a case of terminal cancer for the earth. It's a little to late to go back, atleast imo

13. We should make a movie theater/restaurant where you could call in ahead and they'd have your food ready in time for the movie, and they'd have trays connected to the backs of the seats in front of you that you could flip up and eat on..... That would be bad ass.

14. that is the most badass idea I have ever heard. Just use a website for an updated menu at all times and have a phone number and youre golden. I would definitely do it

15. There is an AMC like that pretty near where I live. They serve you meals during the movie.

16. I forgot to mention the part where this movie theater doesn't charge an arm and leg for food, and the food is good.

17. time travel is always a real bastard when you're blazed.
    No matter what conversation comes up with time travel though it ends prematurely cause people think time travel would be "oh, I'd go back in to to Jesus and prove people wrong".

That wouldn't be possible the furthest we could go back is the day time travel is invented as there would need to be some sort of receiver. So I highly doubt any of us will ever experience time travel unless a wormhole consumes the earth or some shit (in which i hope to be super high, cause that would TRIP you out)

18. [quote name='"BadWarlock"']time travel is always a real bastard when you're blazed.
    No matter what conversation comes up with time travel though it ends prematurely cause people think time travel would be "oh, I'd go back in to to Jesus and prove people wrong".

That wouldn't be possible the furthest we could go back is the day time travel is invented as there would need to be some sort of receiver. So I highly doubt any of us will ever experience time travel unless a wormhole consumes the earth or some shit (in which i hope to be super high, cause that would TRIP you out)[/quote]

I don't think you need a receiver.. can't time fold in on itself?

19. I would like to see how different this world would be if karma was instantaneous. People would get rewarded for their good deeds, and punished for their bad deeds within seconds so people could think a little harder about what is right and wrong. Sort of like the golden rule being enforced

20. [quote name='"caliweeds420"']I would like to see how different this world would be if karma was instantaneous. People would get rewarded for their good deeds, and punished for their bad deeds within seconds so people could think a little harder about what is right and wrong. Sort of like the golden rule being enforced[/quote]

Most likely people would try to manipulate karma and do good deeds just to get rewarded. Would that good deed still be deemed "good" even though the intention was not honest?