Blaze Stemless 10 to Circ

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PostPavilion, Dec 1, 2011.

1. #1 PostPavilion, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    Just in, my new tube. Ordered it from the GC store, now sold out, got it yesterday, and loving it!

Vid (1080p!):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgMFCaan_FE]Blaze Glass Stemless 10 Arm to Circ - YouTube[/ame]

The Tube:

[​IMG]

Percs:

[​IMG]

Slit-Cup Diffuser, mind the water droplet:

[​IMG]

Circ-Perc:

[​IMG]

The now dirty Disc Diffused slide:

[​IMG]

I was very impressed by the thickness of the glass, how tall this beast actually is, about 21 inches, and the heat-transfered silver logo looks amazing in person.

It hits smooth, of course, with little drag, the hits are super light and airy, not much lung power is needed to clear out this tube, everything is very free-flowing when you hit it. The mouthpiece is comfortable, and I've yet to actually take in any water splashing up from the circ.

Definately worth the $200!

2. God fuckin damn man. That really is a nice piece.

Im so glad you finally got it man!

And yes, you are definetly a man of your word, that was a great video.

Great pictures also, you can see everything of interest perfectly in everything.

The upstem on that shower head is good, I was nervous it would be was to narrow.

The black leaf showerhead bongs have a very narrow upstem, which is why I dont want one.

This is basically slightly different model of the grasscity stemless bong thats gonna come out eventually, so Im really excited now to see it when it comes out.

3. Thanks man! Also glad I finally got it; of course, I almost had a heart-attack though when the guy at the post office said, "here ya' go", and pushed the box over while it was standing on edge, thank God for my ninja reflexes.

4. go go ninja powers!

5. You killed it bruh...:(

6. #6 happytrails420, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    How does water get to the slit cup diffuser to be diffused? :confused:

7. It's not supposed to its a dry diffuser

8. it doesn't... it just diffuses the smoke by splitting it up.. pretty pointless imho.. overall its a sick tube

9. Soooo nice man. I'm getting my first stemless rig soon. Spreading the rep around for nice glass.

10. [quote name='"HotDish"']

it doesn't... it just diffuses the smoke by splitting it up.. pretty pointless imho.. overall its a sick tube[/quote]

Yea kinda dumb then, just a waste of space, o well different strokes

11. shush.

ninja powers rock.

12. My stoner thought is that perhaps it helps to even out the smoke before it enters the tree perc, to make sure the arms get equal smoke.

The GC Bub also has one, and it's supposed to help catch ash, but from my observations using this tube it doesn't really catch much, most gets caught in the elbow, anything else ends up in the bottom chamber. Which is fine though, this piece is pretty easy to clean, working the water out of the chambers takes a little effort, but with that elbow catching most of the nasty the tube stays pretty clear overall.

About to use it now. :)

13. dam I should have got that instead of the gc 8 arm bub

nice tube man & great video

I think that dry diffuser may act like an ash catcher just like the one in my gc bubbler
    does it collect ash lol

14. Not very well, read my last post. ;) Most of the ash doesn't have a chance to get to it.

15. I didn't see your post when I wrote that hah

200 is a good price for a piece like that good pickup!

16. i feel like another user said the same thing but slightly differently about his soveirgnty he just got. dejavu

17. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']

My stoner thought is that perhaps it helps to even out the smoke before it enters the tree perc, to make sure the arms get equal smoke.[/quote]

Ahhh makes sense, overall awesome piece tho man! Jealous!

18. Thanks guys! Already setting my sights on my next tube. I'm thinking SG Stemline, King prefered, or SGW Waffle. Depending on what's available.

19. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']Thanks guys! Already setting my sights on my next tube. I'm thinking SG Stemline, King prefered, or SGW Waffle. Depending on what's available.[/quote]

When u get a new one send me this! :smoke:

20. Hehehe. That would be nice eh? :)

Thanks for the nice comments everyone, still loving this tube.