Blaze one for my boy

Discussion in 'General' started by Livingalife, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Friend of mine got arrested last friday for weed. It wasn't a ounce so he won't get charged for distribution but he did have between a quarter and a half ounce. Been in and out of jail only for like 10 days over the last year and he was already on probation but he's gonna be gone for around 6 months at the least maybe a year:( Blaze a blunt for him!

2. Damn, that's a bitch, but i think he did have it coming to him on some level. He's on probation, and he's walking around with as much as a half ounce on him, and (from what i'm assuming) he lives in florida and they realy ain't cool about weed there. But oh well tell him to just do the time and ride out.

3. He was in a car pulling out of the ghetto and the cops usually catch alot of people with drugs coming out of the area he was coming out of. He would go there everyday and never had any trouble with the police like other people we know have there and finally he got his. Just sucks.

4. fuck the government, this hit goes out to you, my brother

5. He shoulda have known it was comming sooner or later. Again in this case..sucks bro. Hope he dont meet big bubba.

6. dont fuck up,,, while on probation!!!!! im on the same fla. shit right now....

i got 11 months to go,,, i aint even looking at no weed till im off this crap!!!!

he should have been using his head,,,,,, poor guy,,,,, i'll burn this ciggerete in his honour,,,, thats the only thing im smokin these days!!!!:eek: