BLAZE glass vs Black Leaf -- in the market for new bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Holyvision, Sep 24, 2010.

1. #1 Holyvision, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    I'm in the market for a new bong, and I was drawn to this BLAZE Glass piece:

Blaze Glass - Percolator Ice bong - English - Grasscity.com

However, I also found some Black Leaf pieces to have the same "features" in a cheaper package, however I don't know enough about the two companies to make a distinction. The other bongs on my short list are:

Percolator Bong Ice - 'Black Leaf' blue - Beaker Base - English - Grasscity.com
    and
    Percolator Bong Ice - 'Black Leaf' blue with grip holes - English - Grasscity.com

The one with grip holes is really cool, but I worry about it's stability being tall on such a small base. I'd be willing to pay extra for the BLAZE product, if only I had assurance it was worth it.

Thanks for any comments,
    --Holy :smoke:

2. Any comments in terms of their product in comparison to Black Leaf? I've spent hours today searching but cannot find and real comments on using them. :confused:

3. i vote for blaze

4. blaze gotta love that coil

5. Neither, I would pick up a HVY straight tube from ALT or get a Molino 7mm straight tube from GC.

6. no no you don't
    that's not a real coil condenser like what illadelph has that is a shitty perc shaped like a coil.

Op don't get either if your gonna get a tube from grasscity get one of the molino premium bong line.If you want some quality american glass get a syn for like 90 on alt.

Remember you get what you pay for.

7. Any help?

8. Make your own thread dude dont freakin revive a three year old thread what are you even thinking?