Blaze Climax-a Review

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RevJacq, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Hey guys, here we go again
    The Blaze Glass Climax-a bong review

Blaze Glass - Climax-a Percolator Ice Bong - 3-Level Dome Perc - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

I can't put into words how incredible this piece is, it's fucking ace
    It's big and bulky and shouldn't be toked by the lesser blade, you need a fair set of lungs to pull it, but don't let this deter you

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfnATtBslPQ&feature=plcp"]The Conservatory Gear Episode 8 - Blaze Climax-a - YouTube[/ame]

So there it is guys, let me know what you think as ever

2. Always wanted to see this thing in action.

3. [quote name='"RevJacq"']Hey guys, here we go again
    The Blaze Glass Climax-a bong review

Blaze Glass - Climax-a Percolator Ice Bong - 3-Level Dome Perc - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

I can't put into words how incredible this piece is, it's fucking ace
    It's big and bulky and shouldn't be toked by the lesser blade, you need a fair set of lungs to pull it, but don't let this deter you

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfnATtBslPQ&feature=plcp

So there it is guys, let me know what you think as ever[/quote]

Nice vids man! Good to see someone reviewing the budget bongs, not everyone can afford sovereignty or RooR... :)

4. Haha if 300 is a budget bong idk how soverignty is outa reach there $360. But regardless an interesting perc. Pretty sure you have way to much water in the top perc but idk I havnt ever hit it

5. I am looking to buy something from them, so its good to see that one is high quality. ^^

6. [quote name='"Savagedab"']Haha if 300 is a budget bong idk how soverignty is outa reach there $360. But regardless an interesting perc. Pretty sure you have way to much water in the top perc but idk I havnt ever hit it[/quote]

Wasn't referring to this one specifically.. View the other videos on his channel.... :rollseyes:

7. Pyrex glass so worth the money :rollseyes: support an independent like ssfg or apix someone producing quality glass for amazing prices

8. You got way to much water in the top perc. No water should be getting passed the splash guard. If I see it correctly, they are disk percs around the dome? Water is supposed to perculate up through them, not be started with water over them. That is probably why it takes some lung power to hit it, its adding alot of unnecessary drag.

9. ^ Agree you almost swallowed a whole bunch of water and the milk sounded really off like it was chugging is that just a part of the bong or is it because the water is too high?

10. Thanks for all the comments guys, I've come back from sleeping and this has exploded

First of all, let's drop all the glass comments, they're all so original that we've not heard them all a million times :rollseyes:
    Second, I maybe putting too much water in the perc but for me right there it's just so smooth. I try to find a balance between good filtration and drag but if you just try and breath through it with no water there's resitance lol
    Third, the really off sounding milk was down the downpipe not the bong, like I said it normally comes with a diffuser

11. [quote name='"RevJacq"']Thanks for all the comments guys, I've come back from sleeping and this has exploded

First of all, let's drop all the glass comments, they're all so original that we've not heard them all a million times :rollseyes:
    Second, I maybe putting too much water in the perc but for me right there it's just so smooth. I try to find a balance between good filtration and drag but if you just try and breath through it with no water there's resitance lol
    Third, the really off sounding milk was down the downpipe not the bong, like I said it normally comes with a diffuser[/quote]

Ya, not using a diffused down stem will cause that popping noise..

What do you mean by drop the glass comments? You are reviewing glass so how exactly are we supposed to drop glass comments? Lol

12. There's so much water in there you got that splashguard doin some percolation

13. he means people hating on blaze because it's not top-notch..

and also even tho you like it at that level it would be cool to see it at diff levels like what other people have recommended

14. Yeah, the glass hatin is old
    At the end of the day, I've broken my 19 arm on concrete and only the perc went the glass tube above and below was still very much in tact
    And I've broken the tube on my climax-b on the tiles in the conservatory cause it basically goes tiles>concrete, and the only reason that broke is because the glass thinned for the joint, that was still in the beaker base
    I know the glass is uber thick but I don't know any company that keeps a 7mm thickness around it's percs also

There's gonna be a vid up tomorrow of when I first got it but the water level is pretty much the same, there's different angles of it so you'll see that it works pretty well with the level of water that's in it
    But yeah sure, I'll do something with different water levels too

15. ^High quality companies do use thick glass all the way through. It takes more experience to be able to not stretch the glass(thus not thinning it). When the glass is uniform in thickness, the glass is stronger and more durable.

Not trying to hate, just my .02.

As for the water level, try it right below the first disk. If it doesn't diffuse into the second disk, try a little higher. You want the least amount of water possible while the bubbles are still being diffuesed to the max potential. Too much water will actually make the smoke harsher because it will get stale in choke points.

16. [quote name='"Teed Woker"']

As for the water level, try it right below the first disk. If it doesn't diffuse into the second disk, try a little higher. You want the least amount of water possible while the bubbles are still being diffuesed to the max potential. Too much water will actually make the smoke harsher because it will get stale in choke points.[/quote]

Definitely this..

Op, when you posting some more with lower water levels?

17. yes im very intrested:) in that. I wanna see if this thing can actually stack:)

18. God well
    I can't really argue with the masses, a variable water testing video shall be recorded.
    Is this with hits as well?

In the meantime, check this out
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LChL1xm3INE]The Conservatory Episode 7 - Climax-a hits - YouTube[/ame]

Much love

19. #19 SsYyNn, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    nah you dont have to hit it, just show us some bubble action:)

looks like your the only one who knows how to properly clear it haha