Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blaze and then read this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aka Sheezy, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Sorry if I ramble I'm kind of high. Don't even read this if your not high. The universe is ever expanding. There has to be other life forms somewhere. What if there were people just like you and me living lives similar to the ones we're living. What if they're more advanced and have flying cars? What if they're less advanced and are like cavemen? What if they smoke weed as much as us and have forums just like this one? What if there are exact clones of us out there but a little tweaked like bizzaro world on Seinfeld?

Sorry I just got really thinking and I had to tell someone. Feel free to voice your opinions on my theory. Happy Tokin :bongin:

2. This is why weed is good for us. God put it here to ease our suffering in His absence. Let your imagination run wild. Never stop dreaming.

Be happy, be free and love.

3. Im not high and have thoughts like that all the time. Other planets with life similar to ours, more intelligent beings, those cliche big eyes greys, a planet made of legos, an all edible planet etc.

4. If they are more advanced, then their weed would be better.

5. Man i always think like that! and i always think that were going to find aliens but find out there like cavemen and were way more advanced then everyone would be so dissappointed haha

6. that's what I'm sayin, everyone imagines these high tech-robotic life forms. what if they're straight up knights and kings and shit... oh and whoever mentioned a whole planet of legos..that would be incredible

7. #7 DaiLLeSTeL, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    ever ate raw meat?

i feel like eating raw red meat..

like straight up caveman status

8. #8 Smawrpg, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    Ive read that dreams are just a shared consciousness between yourself and someone in the infinity of time and space who has a very similar consciousness to your own that can only be seen when we sort of "turn off" our consciousness. This is an idea postulating from a book called THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE. A highly reccommended read that will expand your mind so hardcore, smoking weed, tripping, even dreaming will be a completely new experience for you.

The idea between shared consciousness is perhaps there is a brain somewhere in the vastness of space and time very similar to your own due to both that person's genetics and personal upbringing. Well once yours fades out your brain intercepts another consciousness quite similar to your own. It is why in dreams your house is always realized as being your house, however it is usually quite different in many ways, but in your dream these are always looked past and aren't realized until we awaken.

This is because your mind isnt your own, but somebody elses and that was there home, just as its always been. This "avatar" of sorts also have many friends, however your brain may only recognize some of them, which is why in many dreams you have a hard time knowing just who you were hanging around with as some people are "faceless". Some friends are the same and it is those friends that also explain your similar consciousness to this other you. For both genetics and your environment play a role in determining your unique consciousness.

This is why dreams can be so strange, because parts of this universe don't make sense to your brain and it has to fill in the gaps with subconsciouse meaning. Crazy shit I know but the thought of this being true is very perplexing.

9. I believe that there is many life out in the universe.

There's no way in hell we could be the only planet with advanced life, that is......if you consider the way we live to be advanced. Honestly, I look at what we have and think we could do so much better. If we're capable of going from a horse for transportation, to jets that fly over two thousand miles per hour in less than a hundred years, imagine what's coming in the next hundred.

We haven't even stractched the surface of what potential we have. I still feel like we're amateurs to technology.

10. dude all i know, if there are aliens out there and they contact us (setting aside the fact they probably have and the govt covered that shit up like a cat in a litter box) If they encounter a stoner first, we are gonna be on good terms with those aliens dude...Imagine their first impression of earth is hitting a huge fucking bong and gettin all high then eating fucking cheetos, which they have prolly never even heard of

EDIT: assuming none of this shit is toxic to them of course

11. Alien dude after taking a huuuuge bong rip. "Shiiiiit man you humans are f'in chiiil. I mean we were planning on coming here and taking over and shit but dude, fuck that. Youre all super cool, we'll leave your planet alone. But we'll be back to blaze again bro!"

bahahah :smoking::smoking::smoking:

12. Dude this was awesome...its so true. Just think about how vast we already know the universe expands....we just dont have the current technology to explore those places just yet.. Its seriously gonna be like star trek or star wars :D in a few hundred years.

13. Then they fucking come back all district 9 style only its district 420, cause they took some seeds and used their far superior technology to make plants that grow as just pure THC crystals and its not an alien ghetto like in district 9, its a huge fucking grow operation Untouchable by the feds cause its alien run and they dont have to comply with our BS laws, cause obviously they can travel FAR as fuck in space and their weapons would probably kill everyone so the US just lets it fly

14. lmao.. imagine its like poison to them and they take a hit and one of them dies and they declare war on the human race kills all men and rapes all women and we have a hybrid race of alien/human and etc..

15. if there are other "people" they are NOTHING like us. study evolution and ull know what i mean. the chances that they are anything close to being is is 1 in 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. and them having weed is somthing that i highly doubt exists anywhere else. be happy u got on the good planet.

16. ...the universe works in patters, the chance they would be similar or different is pretty equal man, atleast in my opinion.... Like we started from single cells... assuming most planets did, and our discovery of "all" the elements is correct... it only works out a few ways. I guess i have a human mind so i cant grasp how different things would evolve you know...like something that uses helium instead of oxygen or somethin, just doesnt match up in my mind hahahah

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_hgkiFBXU]YouTube - weed war[/ame]

18. What's even more interesting, and saddening, is that scientists say that the universe may one day reach it largest point and then begin contracting. Think of all of the civilizations that will be destroyed.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBV-cXVWFw]YouTube - The Hubble Deep Field: The Most Important Image Ever Taken[/ame]
    yeah

20. first of all i'm watching Seinfeld right now. +rep

Second off you should read about quantum theory lol.