Blatant disrespect americans show for canadians

Discussion in 'General' started by 4Sheezy, May 23, 2011.

1. Oh and you know I'll be using my entitlement all day.;)

2. You mean like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9tf0-BIyU0]YouTube - ‪Fox News Bashes Canada‬‏[/ame]

3. #43 4Sheezy, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  4. Never really understand where this disrespect to Canadians comes from. Isn't Canada our closest ally besides the U.K.? I've heard people say they're pussies because they won't start a war, this makes no sense to me. Just because they don't want to start a war or go to war they're pussies? I think Canada would be a great nation to live in, plus isn't weed becoming legel there soon?:D:smoke::hello:

5. Quite the opposite actually. Their new leader is supposedly cracking down.

6. Quite the opposite actually. Their new leader is supposedly cracking down on weed.

7. Damn, that sucks, i haven't really followed the story just saw a thread about it and i believe someone said it could be legal in June?

8. I just got back from 'America'. Was in DC for 12 days.

I will say that the people I encountered were not very polite.

But then again, that's pretty common in Canada too.

On a side note, I just read 'America' by Jean Baudrillard. Everyone should read it.

And to those inquiring about the legality of cannabis... no, Stephen Harper is detrimental to our country in every single aspect, so of course he's imposing lovely new fines and mandatory minimum sentences. I haven't followed it that closely, but uh... yeah it isn't being legalized.

9. I was in mexico one time and an american asked us what the american/mexican exchange rate was and we said we are canadian and she was like "o well you canadians dont know much.."

Whos the dumbass going to a country when you dont even know the exchange rate?
    I wanted to tell this fat american bitch to shove it but my rents were beside me lol

10. Ya sometimes i'm real disappointed in america

11. O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command.With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free!From far and wide,
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
    God keep our land glorious and free!

meh americans are iggnorant, or atleast a good chunk of them are when it comes to respecting Canada and Canadians, i hate to generalize but i hate my country being mocked aswell

12. #53 Oh Well Whatever, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    oh and well i live in ontario and you can only get arrestednow for trafficking my buddy told me, but i'm not 100% on excactly what that entails should probably look that up now that i'm thinking moreon it
    and we still have stephen harper, he got majority government for the conservatives in the vote i believe

13. It could be legal on July 10th

14. #55 4Sheezy, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're hilarious.

15. Borders are so arbitrary. You could say that people from Canada are different from people in America. But then, you could say that people from Ontario are different than people from Arizona. But then you could say, people from Dryden, Ontario are different from people from Tuscon, Arizona. But then you could say people from Upper west side Tuscon are different than people from southeast Tuscon which are both different than people from Dryden, of whom are split between north and south parts of the city. But then, you could say that wealthy people from upper west side Tuscon are different from poor people in south side Dryden. But then, you could say that the wealthy Harding family from upper west side Tuscon is different than the poor Campbell family from northside Dryden. Eventually, you'd just get down to Joe is different from Tom, and they happen to live in two different places in the world

Point being, none of that shit means anything, and it's pretty pointless to argue about it.

16. Yup, that about sums me up. I would be interested to get your perspective on femininity but I know that arguing will go nowhere, as it always does on GrassCity and on the Internet entirely so... meh.

Think whatever you want, though.

17. ....Im surrounded by idiots.