Blanket hot box

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dylanzs, Aug 9, 2011.

1. and you lived to tell the story hahahahaha

2. deeffinittely makin a fort next time I smoke

3. Is this going to be the "check out my smoke fort made of pillows and blankets"?

If so, I'm in.

Pics or it didn't happen. You can always take a picture of the fort from the outside lol stoners

4. I have an image in my head of you lighting the blanket on fire whilst attempting to spark a bowl.

5. Im doing this later tonite. I need to make a list of things to take under with me. Lol, lighter, bong, bud, flashlight. Lol damn this is going to be fun

6. LOL you mean "made" bro. What you said "meaned" no sense xD

And when I read the first post I immediately thought of that episode of King of the Hill where bobby gets addicted to cigarettes and tries to smoke under his blanket but ends up setting it on fire lol. And then Hank and Peggy run into his room with cigarettes xD funny shit

7. #27 Dylanzs, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was too high lol

8. #28 Dylanzs, Aug 10, 2011
    I'll buy face face wash then

9. #29 Dylanzs, Aug 10, 2011
    Na dude my I wrapped two thick blankets around me so not much air could get out so it was like my body was the tent pegs

10. Dude, im 18 and I still build forts, they are dope as FUCK.

11. I smoked a blunt in a garbage bag

12. back in highschool me and 6 friends decided to go to the mountains. the truck only held 3 people so me and 2 buddies decided to duct tape a big ass blanket over the bed of the truck and lay down under it so cops couldnt see us lol. we had an ounce and hotboxed half of it non stop for the entire 2 hour ride xD best day of my life lol we had booze and certain "fungi ;)" too lol

13. Watch this Starting at 0:30

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4xQjw63bxY&t=30s[/ame]

14. Hard to belive I'm 22. Also harder to believe is it is my first one. Loner kid for the lose

Attached Files:

15. im really baked, making fort.

16. I'm bout to make this fort very soon. Gotta wait for my mom to go to bed and I'm smoking a fat bowl and crashing and watching some netflix :D

17. How did you not die?

18. hahaha

19. Do your blankets reak of smoke now?

20. [quote name='"greenmnster_"']Do your blankets reak of smoke now?[/quote]

Na man they smell perfectly fine I washed them weekly anyway