Blam

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by atreyufan420, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Does any one else aroudn here like bands lsuch as 311, AFI, Alkaline Trio, American Headcharge, Anti-Flag, As I Lay Dying, Atreyu, Audioslave, Beatels, Black Flag, The Black Maria ,Blink 182, Bloodhoud Gang, Bob Marely, Bush, The Casualities, Chevelle, Children of Bodom, CKY, Creed, Darude, Danzig, Dead Kennedys, Descendents ,The Distillers, Disturbed, DJ Tiesto, The Doors, Dope, Dredge, Dropkick Murphy's, Everclear, Fall Out Boy, Funeral for a Friend, God Forbid, Godsmack, Goldfinger, Gorillaz, OLD Green Day, H.IM,. Incubus, Jimi Hendrix ,The Killers, Killswitch Engage, OLD Korn, Kottonmouth Kings, Lagwagon, Led Zeppelin, Less Than Jake, Marilyn Manson, Mindless Self Induglence, The Misfits, Modest Mouse, My Chemical Romance, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Old No Dobut, NOFX, Norma Jean, The offspring, Operation Ivy, Orgy, Our Lady Peace, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Pennywise, Pink Floyd, POD, Postal Service, Powerman 5000, Rage Against the Machine, Rammstein, The Ramones, Rancid, The Red Hot Chili Pepers, Rise AGainst, Rob Zombie, Sage Francis, Seether, Senses Fail, Sevendust, Shadows Fall, Simple Plan, Sixpence None the Richer, Skillet, Old Slipknot, Social Distortion, Son of Sam, Soundgarden, Static-X, Stretch Arm Strong, Sublime, System of a Down, Tenacious D, Tool, Transplants Trivium, Underoath, Union Underground, The Used, The Vandlas, Old Weezer, and White Stripes. I LOVE music and would die wtih out it I also love my herbs and id be a pretty boring life wtih out them

2. Wow dude I think I listen to alot of those. But please use puncuation(sp?). Its very hard to read

3. i knew i forgot to do something something

4. yea i listen to alot of those aswell

5. ...only a few. you have a lot of music that i don't like, even though i get down to pretty much anything, i'm not into some recent rock. heh.

6. What did you do, just listen to the radio for 20 minutes?

7. ^ what he said.

get rid of the nu-metal, the pop punk, and the trendy metalcore...