Blam unbanned!

Discussion in 'General' started by KaotikusNemesis, Jun 17, 2009.

1. There, I'm 18. And unbanned. And I spent $110 on toys in the last week and a half. All of them were Transformers. If anybody here has watched Death Note, I find I'm a strange mix of Kira, L, and Near. Maybe a little Mello in there. Mostly L and Near. Word. I LIEK MUDKIPZ

2. shawshang?

3. oh god, not your crap again.

4. I watched the beginning of transformers the other night; man I swear, that chick got 100x hotter since the last time I watched it..

5. Damn you sure you turned 18?

6. my thoughts exactly

7. Well, let's see...I was 17 on the 14th, then the next day was my birthday, and 17+1=18, so yeah, I'm pretty sure.

8. oh my. well good luck on becoming an adult

well if your going to buy toys keep them in the box, might been worth fat cash someday

9. wait... they banned you for being 17... then lifted the ban when you turned 18? did the rules change? I know someone who got a perma-ban for being 2 days shy of 18

10. Oh no, I love messing with Transformers toys because of the technical aspect, the idea of a semi-realistic vehicle or device able to have its parts converted into a completely different shape is just...mmm....Also, kids are terrible with Transformers, so I barely consider them "childrens toys". They break them, lose pieces, render Starscream's conversion into an F-22 Raptor utterly void. Bah. Plus I enjoy the fiction. :D

11. I have the feeling you wont stay un-banned very long.....But have fun while you stick around.

12. ....Your statement perplexes me.

13. Wait a minute.............since when did 17+1=18?

14. Since first grade.

15. Well.....Welcome back, Happy Birthday, and dont fuckup decorations are in order.

16. #20 The_Joker, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    ROFL^^^, nice one.
    i love the random hot air ballon in the background, wtf. Im still not sure what planet the OP is on :rolleyes::confused: